Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Blog: "Amnesia - One year later"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some discussion on a year of sales and more.

http://frictionalgames.blogspot.com/2011...later.html

2 mHz? Isn't that 2,000,000 a second?

"The money earned from a physical unit is much less than from a digital one" Which is something I like to tell people to support great indie devs, but a boxed sale is still a sale in the end.
Congratulations Frictional Games on your awesome game and its success. Now all we need is some info on the new game and were all set.
That was a really neat read. Congratulations on the level of success of the game Smile. Looking forward to the next.
(09-09-2011, 08:14 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]2 mHz? Isn't that 2,000,000 a second?
Sorry for the pedanticism but nope:
M: Mega (2 000 000)
m: Mili (0.002)
Nice Smile. I hope your next game will be very exciting as well Big Grin!
(09-09-2011, 11:04 PM)Apjjm Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2011, 08:14 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]2 mHz? Isn't that 2,000,000 a second?
Sorry for the pedanticism but nope:
M: Mega (2 000 000)
m: Mili (0.002)
google work to find that out

And the funniest thing is... I still haven't found enough time to play the damn thing. Blush But I'm hoping for some free time in November. And I really want to try some modding afterward, given what fond memories I have of last year's improvised test on the demo version's assets...

Oh, almost forgot : That's terrific news ! Big Grin Wink Considering all the problems you've had only 4 years ago, this is basically a dream come true for all the people on the team.

You guys deserve the succes of your games. Really great work. Can't wait for the next game Big Grin
(09-23-2011, 03:35 PM)Brute Wrote: [ -> ]You guys deserve the succes of your games. Really great work. Can't wait for the next game Big Grin
I completely agree. For a few guys to make such a simple, yet sophisticated game with a new immersion that no one else comes close to, never ceases to amaze me. Actually keeps me hopeful! XD This company does a great job in striking a new horror into the genre, and I'm damn proud to a part of its fanbase.
(09-09-2011, 08:22 PM)Nonlethal106 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations Frictional Games on your awesome game and its success. Now all we need is some info on the new game and were all set.
You are totally right Smile
Pages: 1 2