Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia "WHAT THE F***?!?" Milkyway Scene -- IN-GAME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was bored and wanted to model something simple... Watched "Amnesia What The F*** ?!?" and decided to make this:

All sounds are in-game!
xD I was laughing so hard I heard that. Good job : )
(01-18-2012, 01:43 AM)flamez3 Wrote: [ -> ]xD I was laughing so hard I heard that. Good job : )
I want a Milky Way now... That model looks delish.
Download for the Milky Ways?
This is great xP I laughed aswell as my friend. I also jumped.
(01-18-2012, 04:11 AM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: [ -> ]Download for the Milky Ways?
We'll seeeee.... I may want to keep this to myself for a little while. I have ideas for it.
(01-18-2012, 04:12 AM)iOuFTW Wrote: [ -> ]This is great xP I laughed aswell as my friend. I also jumped.
And thank you! I jumped a bit while I was playing because I didn't test the decreased monster timer and wasn't ready for it =P
Pahaha!! This is brilliant! Should have closed the door when you went in Tongue wouldn't have got so angry.
I've made something like this for White Night, before release. However, this uses completely original sounds, which makes it slightly better and funnier considering I just used texts Tongue
You took quite possibly the greatest moment ever recorded of this game and made it just as funny. Great work!

Haha, thanks for all the comments guys, I didn't think it was so funny. I just REALLY like how the MilkyWay came out. Perhaps I'll change my mind and post a download of the candy somewhere.
(01-18-2012, 12:35 PM)BrooksyFC Wrote: [ -> ]Pahaha!! This is brilliant! Should have closed the door when you went in Tongue wouldn't have got so angry.
It wasn't the door... I took his precious Chocolate.

(01-18-2012, 04:59 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]I've made something like this for White Night, before release. However, this uses completely original sounds, which makes it slightly better and funnier considering I just used texts Tongue
And you had a reference in WN?? O.o Where?? I missed it!

Pages: 1 2 3