Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The next game will be...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
its all in the title :3
Sequel, but not in the traditional sense. There won't be any characters from The Dark Descent or stuff like that. Just the same universe.

The Amnesia name is already clear from the page, which makes sense cause it is quite recognizable i reckon.
I believe, the first and last points are correct.
Frictional Games is now working on two new upcoming games.
I think, the new Amnesia will be a sequel and more horror based and the other game will be some completely different.
But this are only my thoughts.
Still waiting for some official information.
Ya - well... do you think that FG will go away from the horror genre? I mean no body said they only do horror games...
They already said their new game will be completely new one with new direction.
The game everyone is talking about in nextfrictionalgame.com is another thing, probably a DLC or expansion, but not a completely new game.

Penumbra is long done, I don't see how one can think about it.
^Awww... but I love Penumbra :'(
Me too. But it probably has it's own headstone now, sadly enough Sad
It'll be an entirely new game, it's called Amnesia, but has nothing to do with the previous story. So I wouldn't call it a sequel.
(02-20-2012, 11:14 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Penumbra is long done, I don't see how one can think about it.

Same reason why they believe in Amnesia 2: blatant wishful thinking.
Official:

The next game will be "A new game completely", but bring Amnesia into a new era.
No Sequel, no Prequel. Just a completely other Amnesia game with other developer.

Pages: 1 2