Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Item model - Lighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lighter item, same as the rest of my item models, puzzle object.

Redistribution and editing of my assets is forbidden, aslong as I have not personally given your permission.

Install to /entities/traggey/lighter

Credit me if used and enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y6mdu5568wfibyz

[Image: lighterd.jpg]
+1 rep for being awesome.
You know what would be really amazing? If somehow you turned this into a "lantern" mod. Meaning this replaces the lantern.

That would be EPIC!
(02-26-2012, 02:38 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would be really amazing? If somehow you turned this into a "lantern" mod. Meaning this replaces the lantern.

That would be EPIC!
why did you think i asked him/her to do this in the first place Smile?

(02-26-2012, 03:11 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2012, 02:38 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: [ -> ]You know what would be really amazing? If somehow you turned this into a "lantern" mod. Meaning this replaces the lantern.

That would be EPIC!
why did you think i asked him/her to do this in the first place Smile?
O_O You smart man.

But... he created it as an "item_puzzle". Are you gonna modify it and do all the animations and what-not to make it a lantern?
The model does not have the details neither texture nor model wise to be used as a lantern replacement.
It would look like shit, secondly I don't aprove of modifying my models without my permission.
(02-26-2012, 03:36 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]The model does not have the details neither texture nor model wise to be used as a lantern replacement.
It would look like shit, secondly I don't aprove of modifying my models without my permission.
tecnicaly i wouldn't change your model... just the ent file... but has i downloaded it i did notice the problems that you mentioned above :/
For it to be rigged to Daniels hand, and function with animations etc etc, you'd have to modify the model.
(02-26-2012, 03:29 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]For it to be rigged to Daniels hand, and function with animations etc etc, you'd have to modify the model.
hmm... well that i will see... but still thank you very much for the model! probably it won't work as a lanter but it might work for a puzzle!
(02-26-2012, 03:29 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]For it to be rigged to Daniels hand, and function with animations etc etc, you'd have to modify the model.
Wrong, sir. =P The model may stay exactly how it is and be used as a lantern. The hand would need animations to look right, but the model remains unscathed. All it requires is changing "Item_puzzle" to "HandObject"...
Pages: 1 2