Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Small Horse - Prologue (Custom Story) *FIXED*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here it is! One of the insanest CS out there, i think so.

The Small Horse - Prologue

Its the prequel to The Small Horse I.
While playing, make sure that this isnt supposed to be really serious.

I went trough the learning process of how to import animations into Amnesia.
It tooks a while, but im sure some of them are funny and/or serious.

So, enough said. Download it here: (Its the fixed version)
Download removed due to piracy.

or here: (not fixed)
Download removed due to piracy.

If you want custom entities i made, feel free to use them, but pls send me a short note, ok?

Ok, have fun!
Well hello, I have been searching for this ever since the first gameplay video got up on EQD, even made an account here, and JUST now, you release it, thank you :U finally I can play it :x
The first one was awesome, I WANT TO PLAY THIS ONE!!
i just started playing it but after entering the cave amnesia crashes with an exception access violation Sad

Funny map, and unique!

screenies
\
Spoiler below!

[Image: u1X6pl.jpg]
[Image: fJFbKl.jpg]
[Image: CBrV4l.jpg]

damn , can"t find the apple.
where "s hell it is??

(02-25-2012, 09:46 PM)ww2freak07 Wrote: [ -> ]i just started playing it but after entering the cave amnesia crashes with an exception access violation Sad
Exactly the same problem here, There is an error when I enter the cave. I want to play...

(02-25-2012, 09:46 PM)ww2freak07 Wrote: [ -> ]i just started playing it but after entering the cave amnesia crashes with an exception access violation Sad
Same here. Can you fix that quick?
It seems the crashes are depending on which system the game is running. maybe its just a un-updated graphic driver, but im not sure. i havent had the possibility to test the CS on various systems, im very sorry. Sad
Apparently the error comes from a script or something, I had a message error about C++ (*86) or something like that
Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCES_VIALATION in module ntdll.dll at 001B:7C920F1E

I hope this helps
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7