Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Custom Story (The Abductions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone!

I have been working on this custom story, it is going to be a trilogy and I want feedback what you think of the custom story. I hope you enjoy and I hope that this custom story is good.

As this is my first time scripting and making custom story I hope it is not too bad.

Download link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-abduction

As I saw there was a custom map called "Abduction" I just want to say that this is not inspired or copyed by it, this is 100% my own.

I'm actually working on the second part right now, so would appreciate some tips on what you would want more of.

Have fun, and good luck.

- Ardoetia
this belongs in the showcase section.
Oh okey. I will post it there then :]
Nice job placing in the 6th place in ModDB. Smile
Whelp, being that I released a mod called Abduction back in June, I'll just have to try this out and see how it is. I guess it's too late to change the name :/
Ye, I saw that after I set it for release, sorry man.

It is atleast plural, if that helps any? :/

But it is not based on your CS and I haven't stolen anything from the CS you made Smile
Change the name please Big Grin Abduction is one of the best mods made so far.
There's only one king of Abduction.
The problem is that if I change my name the whole storyline gets abit handicapped :/
I won't ask you to change the name, it's all good.

I played through part of it this morning but had to leave for work, so I'm gonna finish it up now and give what feedback I can.
Thats awesome, thanks! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3