Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: House of Creep 7 - LONG VERSION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Because so many people asked for it...
Actually it was a special for thebeercake, cedwardlp and h0llylp but, i got spamed ... and finaly i share it...

Download:

Oh noes, it doesn't exist!!!

Contains Yoshis, penises, mario blocks, weegee.... and stuff

Made by Skashi and Litronom

ENJOYYY Big Grin
Will surely give it a try tomorrow. Can't wait to try... Big Grin
Skashi... du bist mein Gott Big Grin

*Bitte mach mehr*

--------------------------------
Skashi... you're my god Big Grin

*Please make more*
Juhu eine neue House of Creep ,,Episode''. Freu mich schon mich so zu erschrecken, sodass ich mir in die Hose strull Big Grin.
Weegee approves
Going to play now!
(03-04-2012, 11:34 AM)MustaCannabis Wrote: [ -> ]I love this House of Creep! This is the best one, this one got me very good.. but at that map where was only notes and notes told how someone died, was it purpose to crash or meaning to continue? (sorry about my bad english)
oh no not again... try again :c
I am at the place where the bonus lvl door is, and above the stairs there is some barrels blocking the path, is this the end or can I get further?
this CS has credits, so as long as you havent seen them, youre not fully trough.

@drweavil have a look at the computer room for a key
Hey skashi i am one of your biggest fans in "Custom story makers" So i just want to ask you about if i could be the story tester? You just send me the custom story before upload it on this site and i'll record and put it on youtube and give the link to you...After just upload the custom story and my video so they can see it... love Kanto123
Pages: 1 2 3 4