Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Need Beta Testers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT 2: It has been released already. No more beta testers are needed. Thank you all

EDIT: I have enough beta testers already, thank you all who applied! Smile
If I need more, I will say so, but for now, it is all fine.

Hello everyone! Smile

I need some beta testers for my full conversion I'm releasing in about a week (A Coma Awakening: The Unknown Mysteries). I'm asking for this because I want to know if there are any bugs, glitches etc. I need to fix before releasing it next week. I'd also love to know what things I could improve on, like the gameplay, scares and so on. Heck, you could even tell me to change the title to something else if the story doesn't really go along with the title itself.

The most beta testers I would like to have are three.

If you participate in this beta testing, your name will be on the credits as well Smile

I will send the CS/FC by PM so make sure if you are participating in this, to check your PM box. Along with the download link, you'll get the story description as well. Reason being is so that you know what kind of story it's suppose to be and also, if you want, to tell me how to improve the story or change a part of the story for it to make sense.

Please and thank you! Big Grin
I might be up to it. I'm going on vacation on Saturday tho, so that's why I have to think about it. I could Fraps it, with a view of me, and edit it up all nice and post it on youtube as an unlisted vid. You'll get a better view of my reaction and experience. Don't wait up for me tho xD.
I'll give it a shot, I love poking around for people's mapping mistakes! (=
(05-04-2012, 01:33 AM)Rapture Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give it a shot, I love poking around for people's mapping mistakes! (=
Alright, I'll send you the link Smile

Quote:I might be up to it. I'm going on vacation on Saturday tho, so that's why I have to think about it. I could Fraps it, with a view of me, and edit it up all nice and post it on youtube as an unlisted vid. You'll get a better view of my reaction and experience. Don't wait up for me tho xD.
That's fine, I'll still send it to you :p. If you don't get the chance to do all of that, it's totally ok.
(05-04-2012, 01:38 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2012, 01:33 AM)Rapture Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give it a shot, I love poking around for people's mapping mistakes! (=
Alright, I'll send you the link Smile

Quote:I might be up to it. I'm going on vacation on Saturday tho, so that's why I have to think about it. I could Fraps it, with a view of me, and edit it up all nice and post it on youtube as an unlisted vid. You'll get a better view of my reaction and experience. Don't wait up for me tho xD.
That's fine, I'll still send it to you :p. If you don't get the chance to do all of that, it's totally ok.
Alright, sounds good!
im up for it, if theres still room
(05-04-2012, 07:26 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]im up for it, if theres still room
Sure! Check your PM
i will help but do i need justine?
If you still need some beta testers, send me a message Wink