Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Delete please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

:-)
:-) ...
I haven't been here long, but I've never heard of this problem.
When you say that you can see the maps fine in the editor, does that mean that you can load maps through the menues, but that anything beneath that isn't responding? If the menues wouldn't work, I'd suspect that some other program was stealing the focus of your editor window.
(05-06-2012, 11:27 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been here long, but I've never heard of this problem.
When you say that you can see the maps fine in the editor, does that mean that you can load maps through the menues, but that anything beneath that isn't responding? If the menues wouldn't work, I'd suspect that some other program was stealing the focus of your editor window.
No, it's basiclly like I can launch the editor, I can open the maps, open all menus, it's just that I can't move around the camera. I cannot use the controls which always worked before.
(05-06-2012, 11:36 AM)Xarec Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 11:27 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been here long, but I've never heard of this problem.
No, it's basiclly like I can launch the editor, I can open the maps, open all menus, it's just that I can't move around the camera. I cannot use the controls which always worked before.
Pardon the question, but while you changed computer, did you forget that you must hold down Alt and push a mouse button while you drag the mouse?
No, I am holding the alt button while I attempt to do it. No difference.

I do not know how, but it seem to have been solved. Perhaps I diden't hold down alt and thought I did. I apologize for this. Thank you for your attempt of helping me, Old Man. Oh by the way, you are my idol! Haha.
(05-06-2012, 11:41 AM)Xarec Wrote: [ -> ]No, I am holding the alt button while I attempt to do it. No difference.

I do not know how, but it seem to have been solved. Perhaps I diden't hold down alt and thought I did. I apologize for this. Thank you for your attempt of helping me, Old Man. Oh by the way, you are my idol! Haha.
I'm... I'm... ...somebody's idol? Huh
Uhm, thank you, I guess. Smile
(05-06-2012, 11:46 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 11:41 AM)Xarec Wrote: [ -> ]No, I am holding the alt button while I attempt to do it. No difference.

Hahahaha, I apologize if it confuses you, but yes! I have read many of your responses in the past and I admire you. I will name my children after you, if I ever get any.

Once again thank you for trying to help me.
(05-06-2012, 11:48 AM)Xarec Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 11:46 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahaha, I apologize if it confuses you, but yes! I have read many of your responses in the past and I admire you. I will name my children after you, if I ever get any.

Once again thank you for trying to help me.
I don't think you can name a kid "Cranky Old Man jr."
XD
(05-06-2012, 11:48 AM)Xarec Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha, I apologize if it confuses you, but yes! I have read many of your responses in the past and I admire you. I will name my children after you, if I ever get any.

You're going to name your children "Cranky", "Old" and "Man"? I'm not going to protest, but wouldn't those names be a little weird? Undecided

Quote:Once again thank you for trying to help me.

You're welcome. Smile
Pages: 1 2