Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia: Flight Sim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spoiler below!
[Image: fXIYW.png]

Before you ask, yes, that IS an image of me flying a bottle through an obstacle course of wooden beams.

There are also spinning gear obsticals too.

Spoiler below!

[Image: gUakI.jpg]

I present to you
Amnesia: Flight Sim

After playing a bunch of SHUMP games that my friend gave to me a while back, I had the inspiration to make a flight style mod for Amnesia itself. Amnesia: Flight Sim is just that, and is meant to be a flight-styled obstacle course meant to take you back to those old days of retro gaming - with a graphics upgrade of course. The mod is still under construction, but it has already been completely coded, and pretty much all that is left for me to do is fill out the levels with exciting obstacle courses and breathtaking scenery. And of course a model for the ship - unless you guys would rather have the bottle...

One more screenshot!

Spoiler below!

[Image: 2H8vh.jpg]
DO A BA-.....Resist..R..Yes.
(05-07-2012, 06:55 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]DO A BA-.....Resist..R..Yes.
Bottle Roll. >__>
The sceenshots don't work.
Oh, now they work. Weird.
(05-07-2012, 07:32 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: [ -> ]The sceenshots don't work.
they work for me. maybe its something with your computer Tongue
(05-07-2012, 08:03 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]maybe its something with your computer Tongue

I didn't do it, i swear!

* Your Computer whistles as he walks away silently...
(05-07-2012, 11:55 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2012, 08:03 AM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]maybe its something with your computer Tongue

I didn't do it, i swear!

* Your Computer whistles as he walks away silently...
i-see-what-u-did-thare ^^
I would much rather have the bottle than a spaceship :3
One more thing is needed...
Spoiler below!
A VIDEO Tongue