Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: computers and chips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im kinda stuck on a certan part in bp im in the computer headquarters [i think thats what you call it] and i locked the guy thats partly infected in the steamy room and i dont know what to do?

help anyone?
hello? anyone?
What? I thought you already beet Black Plague. You just need to find the working comupter chips (Green, Blue, and Red I think..) that are in the room where the infected guy was and bring them to the other room with a working computer. Then you just need to program them and plug them into the machine in the room with the machine with 3 slots. If you need to know how to program the chip just ask.
Penumbra Wrote:What? I thought you already beet Black Plague. You just need to find the working comupter chips (Green, Blue, and Red I think..) that are in the room where the infected guy was and bring them to the other room with a working computer. Then you just need to program them and plug them into the machine in the room with the machine with 3 slots. If you need to know how to program the chip just ask.
k i did it!