Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2013-02 Tuesday 19th, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Status Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs reached a major milestone last week, when thechineseroom sent us their final version of the game, representing over a year's worth of hard work. But don't get too excited just yet!

Some work is still left to be done. We are testing, tweaking, optimizing, porting, translating and all those things that are part of the process of creating and releasing a game. Currently we are looking at a release around Q2 2013.

How come a game meant for Halloween 2012 has been delayed for so long? Originally we thought it would be a short, experimental game set in the universe of Amnesia, but thechineseroom had a vision that was bigger than that. As their work progressed, the potential for a much greater project emerged. What we ended up with is no longer what we had first imagined, but a fully fledged Amnesia game. A different kind of Amnesia, but definitely not a short experiment.

More information on the game, pricing, requirements, availability and so forth coming at a later date. Stay tuned as we wrap things up!
I have great respect for your studio, but when can we expect the new content? Even approximately, when?
Awesome, thanks for the update. I can't wait! Big Grin
Thanks for the update !
Can't wait to play this. So freaking awesome.
Simply cannot wait for this game. Big Grin
Can't wait!! Don't rush it, just polish it.
WHAT THE HELL FRICTIONAL GAMES?! Q2?! THAT IS TOO LONG! EARLY 2013 IS NOW MID 2013. NO!
Take the time you need, but make a work of art as you always did (since Penumbra) <3
Coming mass suicide Smile The only thing that worries me is, why so long there is no content on the game? Well, at least once a month, a screenshot and the wait is becoming easier!
(02-19-2013, 11:32 AM)Respekt Wrote: [ -> ]Coming mass suicide Smile The only thing that worries me is, why so long there is no content on the game? Well, at least once a month, a screenshot and the wait is becoming easier!
http://memegenerator.net/instance/35077019

Agree? Good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15