Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Complete Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since HPL1 Engine is now Open Source... Hopefully there's something interesting in the future, that we all can try.

If so, you can post links to your own creations or the ones you've found around the internet, into this thread.
(05-14-2010, 11:07 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]Since HPL1 Engine is now Open Source... Hopefully there's something interesting in the future, that we all can try.

If so, you can post links to your own creations or the ones you've found around the internet, into this thread.

I'll try and see what I can create in my spare time away from the university.

I really hope that this code leads to some more mods because the quake 3 engine is a bit dated, although Xreal engine is pretty cool.

Thanks again to frictional games for the series and especially for releasing the source code!
OK, that's cool!
Good luck with your project!
Here's a little project I've been working on.
My build is pretty shitty... The lighting is weird, and it crashes a lot, etc.

But this is still pretty cool Tongue

It's still work in progress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0jm6Fo8ejk
thumbs up!
Nice indeed! Will be fun to see the progress of this!
That's awesome, MulleDK19! Are you gonna try to make the whole game playable with the wii-mote & nunchuck?
(05-20-2010, 05:19 PM)nofsky Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome, MulleDK19! Are you gonna try to make the whole game playable with the wii-mote & nunchuck?

That is my goal, yes.
Awesome work done, MulleDK19!
Pages: 1 2 3