Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Preview: Amnesia hands-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Preview with some new screens:

http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,1174
Spoiler below!
[Image: 29ae47f5e51c.jpg]
Oh my F*@$%!!!!!!
This is so scary!! Does it have opened mouth or is it shirt Big Grin?
Best game ever!!!
And nobody knews it in my country thats a shame.
I think the demon has opened mouth. The game is so scary... but who is Alexander?
I hope the game will be avaiable on amazon and as a multilingual retail version.
Amnesia is the game of my dreams! (...or of my nightmares ;-)).

__
Frictional Games, finally, you are planned your next horror game for example a sequel of Amnesia (2nd episode) ?
(06-21-2010, 06:14 PM)Googolplex Wrote: [ -> ]Best game ever!!!
And nobody knews it in my country thats a shame.
I think the demon has opened mouth. The game is so scary... but who is Alexander?
I hope the game will be avaiable on amazon and as a multilingual retail version.
Amnesia is the game of my dreams! (...or of my nightmares ;-)).

__
Frictional Games, finally, you are planned your next horror game for example a sequel of Amnesia (2nd episode) ?

Amnesia will be the only game in the series.
They stated before on the website.
(06-21-2010, 07:43 PM)Viter Wrote: [ -> ]Amnesia will be the only game in the series.
They stated before on the website.

They said in an interview that depending on the success of Amnesia, there could be an expansion or sequel to it at some point.
god damn it smooth put your creature feature in spoiler tags. I already saw the video but didn't see enough of the monster to actually see what it was. Now that I know what it looks like (not that I actually understand it) the fun is taken away.
Oooh, looks nice and creepy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5