Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Lets Play Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ExclamationI am recording my experience from start to finish. For the fun but feel free to use my videos as a guide if you get stuck Angel

http://www.youtube.com/user/xsixtenx?feature=mhum

i have already uploaded several videos and will continue untill i am finished which i think i will be soon. (in-game not uploaded at this time. over 125gb of videos in recording folder ! Compressing and uploading takes time.)

i have alot of videos to upload so if you are interested in watching patience is needed. Like any normal person i will be busy for abit over the weekend Tongue
Bump. Ive now completed the game. the last maybe 2 hours are waiting in queue for upload..Blush
i want serial no. of amnesia..anybody hav?
anybody got amnesia serial number..i fail to launch without it
(09-12-2010, 10:57 AM)andeel Wrote: [ -> ]i want serial no. of amnesia..anybody hav?

unless you pirated the game you would of got an order number and email adress wit ha link to go fetch your serial key. so...
(09-12-2010, 03:30 PM)Conorr Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2010, 10:57 AM)andeel Wrote: [ -> ]i want serial no. of amnesia..anybody hav?

unless you pirated the game you would of got an order number and email adress wit ha link to go fetch your serial key. so...

i downloaded it from ---.com...
now all is complete ,,but it require serial number,
can u provide it..
i will be very thankful to u
You downloaded from torrent and you dare to ask for serial in official forums? How cheeky you are...
(09-12-2010, 03:34 PM)andeel Wrote: [ -> ]i want serial no. of amnesia..anybody hav?

(09-12-2010, 10:57 AM)andeel Wrote: [ -> ]i downloaded it from ---.com...
can u provide it..

So, you download it from torrent website and you come to official forums to ask for serial?
Get out of here!

Thanks for post reports, guys.
(09-12-2010, 03:34 PM)andeel Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2010, 03:30 PM)Conorr Wrote: [ -> ]

i downloaded it from ---.com...
can u provide it..

My god.. now people are allowed to ask instructions on how to further pirate a game..
(09-12-2010, 04:02 PM)khawaja07 Wrote: [ -> ]My god.. now people are allowed to ask instructions on how to further pirate a game..

Not really.
They will be permanently banned.
Well thank god thats over i was feeling awkward (: haha