Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What are these...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yahoo! Slurp, MSN Search

There always online, and they seem to be looking at random pages.
Is it some kind of bot or something? >_<Sorry if this is stupid I don't know though, never seen that stuff besides here....

Isn't this spam?
Yahoo! Slurp, MSN Search > they are search bots, they index the forum so when you search on that site it will show up in the results

ph; btw gamgam2, why did you voted yourself on the last option? O.o
That's what I thought it was(I was just testing to see if I could make the vote thing, I see you told me to shut upSad)
I woudn't have thought those bots needed to change what they were looking...
But oh well=/
I woudn't have thought those bots needed to change what they were looking... > what do you mean by that?
Sometimes the Yahoo slurp and friends look at various topics..Just thought it was strange how google doesn't need one and yet yahoo and friends do, that's all=/
google uses webspiders, they look at the html metatags rather then the text on the websites.
in that way, they dont actualy visit the site
Oh but they visit it for me, that's the only reason there here, becuase I vist this place.
This place only exists becuase I am here, nothing else, you are all living becuase I decided to be born.

Yes
0 0%
No
0 0%
Sometimes
0 0%
This is the first pole I know of
0 0%
Shut up
Dark_Raver 1 33.33%
Reaver stalks me.  He lives in my underwear drawer
0 0%
0 0%
*sing a song*
Zixinus 1 33.33%
Option 1, and 2 together.
0 0%
Gamgam2 is sexy and wonderful*
gamgam2 1 33.34%
100 divided by 3 is 33.33 not 33.34 Smile
and this place is here because jens and thomas decided that penumbra needed a forum :d

Isn't someone bored? Tongue

BTW, there are great songs here: http://www.contemplator.com/folk.html
Pages: 1 2