Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What Genre SETTING would YOU like the next Frictional Game to be in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What Genre SETTING would YOU like the next Frictional Game to be in?

Regardless of if the game is horror, or comedy or mystery or w/e.... what setting would you like the next frictional game to be set in?
I didn't vote because I know that whatever it is, it will be well-executed.
I want to see a post-apocalyptic Western scenario, like the Dark Tower-series by Stephen King Big Grin
First person driving game with great physics.
It's not on the list but I vote for it anyways. Tongue
Was like ooh frictional steampunk. But modern day won out. I want them to totally redo Unbirth and release it Tongue
ahh Post Apoc... heh yea miss that one .. but yea should be in the list
What about pre-modern/recent, 1900-1980?
(10-11-2010, 06:06 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: [ -> ]What about pre-modern/recent, 1900-1980?

I sort of got that vibe from Penumbra, which was set in a location that was constructed in the 70s.

Whatever they do, I do hope to see more outdoors stuff. That might be an interesting challenge for game developers, and I would like to see a change from the claustrophobia of enclosed spaces to the claustrophobia of a wasteland.
How about some zombie sneaking stealth game.
Just random idea I had for a second... Tongue
Scraper: You mean like Penumbra and Amnesia?

I would like to see Frictional take on the 30's and 40's, with A LOT of art deco style.
Pages: 1 2