Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: philip can type pretty well!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'd've expected him to make a few typos.
wouldn't that be cool?
a nice gimmick in my opinion!
Perhaps there is some more to that message then simple typing Wink
lol see him go back and correct him self yes that would be an awesome immersion breaker but more realistic I guess
i think Philip is depicted as a smart guy ם:
in one of the screenshots he said " the air down here must be getting to me, i couldn't read the "something P:" thats not like me.."
];
maybe.. and it will also seem rather unprofessional i think to have mistypes P: neither would it add much to immersion.. besides thinking philip isn't stupid just for going on greenlands uninhabited snow areas alone D:
Without a coat to stay warm, falling down a 20 foot choote, using directions from some guy he never even knew and might not be his father, and a few other stuff.
Smart guy!
Now I started thinking about Strong bad or what ever that guy with gimp mask and boxing gloves was called Smile
Yeah, Strongbad, I heard he's writing for some Swedish game developer or something.
Thomas Wrote:Now I started thinking about Strong bad or what ever that guy with gimp mask and boxing gloves was called Smile

To be fair, that's totally a luchadore mask.

And yes, I totally just registered entirely to make this post. Why? Honestly...I'm not really sure.
you can also comment without registering ? ם:
but oh well.