Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help with generator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game, but now I'm stuck

Spoiler below!
Where is the battery and fuse for the generator? There's a box with batteries next to the generator, but the lid is welded shut. I found a fuse on the top shelf in a small room, but the game says that the fuse is different than the one I need. I've been to three rooms, the power room, the room where I found the fuse, and the room where the radio is at. Is there another room that I'm missing?
Item 1 can be found by

Spoiler below!
breaking the treefence surrounding the huge hole in the ground, then pushing the box containing the batteries over the edge

Item 2 is located in

Spoiler below!
the small room, close to the room with the radios. Look on the top of one of the shelves. Stack the 2 boxes in there, that is enough to reach the fuse.
Apamedvapen Wrote:Item 1 can be found by

Spoiler below!
breaking the treefence surrounding the huge hole in the ground, then pushing the box containing the batteries over the edge

Item 2 is located in

Spoiler below!
the small room, close to the room with the radios. Look on the top of one of the shelves. Stack the 2 boxes in there, that is enough to reach the fuse.

Yea, after I made the comment I figured it out. Figures Smile
Apamedvapen Wrote:Item 2 is located in

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
Or push it down with the broom.