Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Isle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ooookay!
Two or so months' work; here is my second custom story entitled "Isle".

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15864906/Stories/Isle/Isle.zip - Updated!

Screens:
Spoiler below!
[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-05-30%20at%206.20.53%20PM.png]
[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-05-30%20at%206.21.21%20PM.png]
[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-05-30%20at%206.20.25%20PM.png]

Awesome! Trying now! Big Grin
I'm currently playing through your story and it is great so far, I am however stuck.
Spoiler below!
I do not know what to do in the room with the glowing bastard sword, I can't pick it up or do anything with it, it just sits there. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated, I want to finish it Big Grin
It does this for me as well. I would take the time to swap it to a crowbar but I cba, tell me if/when you fix it. I'm guessing it's a problem with the entity, anyways - great map so far, very well made. Found a hole in the ceiling near the start but it's incredibly detailed - good job!
(07-04-2011, 07:18 AM)Tenno Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently playing through your story and it is great so far, I am however stuck.
Spoiler below!
I do not know what to do in the room with the glowing bastard sword, I can't pick it up or do anything with it, it just sits there. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated, I want to finish it Big Grin

I'm stuck there aswell... I tried opening the map with the LevelEditor & MapView, and the sword wasn't even showing there.
(07-04-2011, 07:20 AM)cook Wrote: [ -> ]It does this for me as well. I would take the time to swap it to a crowbar but I cba, tell me if/when you fix it. I'm guessing it's a problem with the entity, anyways - great map so far, very well made. Found a hole in the ceiling near the start but it's incredibly detailed - good job!

Thank you for that cook, now I know that its a problem with the actual game and not my foolishness Tongue

Guys:

Try this version http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15864906/Stories...pickup.zip

Place it in both your custom_stories/Isle/entities/item/ folder and your default Amnesia entities/item/ folder. I don't know which holds higher priority, if someone could tell me which that'd be great, but I doubt redundancy hurts. Smile

(If neither work, I'm changing the damn thing to a crowbar, serves me right tryna be inventive ¬_¬)
I already did paste the entities graphics and static objects to both folders before posting and it solved nothing. I'll try your fix now.
Screenshots look great! I'll definetly try it.
Hmm I tried the fix and it's still not working for me x.x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5