Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Secrets of Amnesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently replaying Amnesia to see some of the things I may have missed on the first play through.

I have discovered...

Spoiler below!
...events such as the grunt appearing behind you while looking into the collapsed doorway in the ballroom(?).

I have also looked into the room off the first corridor when you are chased by the water monster.

I have heard about a grunt throwing a prisoner in the prisons (south block ?), but am unsure as to when this happens - could someone please let me know the location of this event?

Also, any others I may have missed...
Quote:I have heard about a grunt throwing a prisoner in the prisons (south block ?), but am unsure as to when this happens - could someone please let me know the location of this event?

You hear him crying and begging for help the moment you step further into the prison, and it's a brute not a grunt

You have to approach a door in the next side corridor after that, be warned that this WILL tank your sanity out
Thanks for the reply.

It is strange that I don't remember hearing any one "crying or begging" in the prisons... same as I didn't hear the person in the cistern on the first play through.

Sanity aside - I am going for it! (Although, should I worry about the brute, or is it scripted not to attack - ah! live life dangerously!)
(07-05-2011, 12:19 AM)Maple Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply.

It is strange that I don't remember hearing any one "crying or begging" in the prisons... same as I didn't hear the person in the cistern on the first play through.

Sanity aside - I am going for it! (Although, should I worry about the brute, or is it scripted not to attack - ah! live life dangerously!)

you won't even do more then get poor glimpses of it

just follow the trail of smeared blood at the very beginning of the prison

There is someone in the cistern?

I thought you turned the taps and then left. D:

(07-25-2011, 06:52 AM)BendyBread Wrote: [ -> ]

Examine the large stone box inside the main Cistern, check it each time you turn a valve as well =P
In the North Prison (the second part), if you go left, and continue until you lose sanity, you can hear a weak cry for help coming from the cave in. I didn't even notice it until I played the game with headphones (Probably on my second or third playthrough; I'm not good with scary games).
(07-25-2011, 10:12 PM)Serena Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2011, 06:52 AM)BendyBread Wrote: [ -> ]

Examine the large stone box inside the main Cistern, check it each time you turn a valve as well =P
Tried it.

Is there a....man in there? And did I end up killing him? D:
(07-26-2011, 02:50 PM)BendyBread Wrote: [ -> ]Tried it.

Is there a....man in there? And did I end up killing him? D:

Maybe Rolleyes
You casually drowned someone to further your goals. You barely even noticed!
Pages: 1 2