Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [Model]"new enemy" few animations missing but its working in the game *reup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey,
i had done this a few months ago...
its not finished and never will!
Perhaps someone likes to finish the animations than i can upload the maya files.(just pn me)

Its a male body from the game, with run, walk,idle and two attack animations. Used the sounds from grunt...

http://www.mediafire.com/?u30dff2wc524fuh

littel video of a walk cylce: http://vimeo.com/26709732
Have you used Kinect or anything similar for animations? Or are they done manually?
You just used the skeleton it had or did you make a new skeleton + weighpaiting + Rig?
If it's nice i'll use it on my story and change the sounds Big Grin

Let's test it now, and if it is nice, god bless your face. Angel
@nemesis,
mesh is from the game, rigged and animated with autodesk maya... the animations are handmade, frame by frame ^^
I really wish to see some new enemy models...the grunt/brute are getting kinda old....
(07-18-2011, 08:14 PM)NyteMyre Wrote: [ -> ]I really wish to see some new enemy models...the grunt/brute are getting kinda old....

Actualy one is already made.... DonProtz just needs the time to finish the animations :/
^^ I wrote it will not be finished, need to much time for that....(It is 80 % finished, just try it!!!)
And the first enemy was created by MrBigzy...

And I think only giving the enemy a new look dont make them more scary, because the will all behave like the grunt or brute because of the engine. You can make them only run faster or see you from a greater distance.

(07-19-2011, 12:26 PM)DonProtz Wrote: [ -> ]^^ I wrote it will not be finished, need to much time for that....(It is 80 % finished, just try it!!!)
And the first enemy was created by MrBigzy...

And I think only giving the enemy a new look dont make them more scary, because the will all behave like the grunt or brute because of the engine. You can make them only run faster or see you from a greater distance.

You can easily edit speed and a ton of other variables in the .ent file.
Nice oneSmile
@DamnNoHtml hmm yes that what i tried to say... perhaps its because of my bad english ^^
Did you test the enemy @Unearthylbrutal? and thx Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5