Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Prisoner (Status Update No.4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a new map that I'm making.

And, yes, I am the creator of Fractured Life. I promised Fractured Life 2, but that won't come. It's dead.

Here's some info:

Apparently you play as a man who ventured through a forest and got knocked unconscious. He wakes up in a strange place. But things get weirder, as stranger and stranger events occur, and a mysterious yet strange music-like tune plays in the head of the man, repeating itself all the time. It's up to the player to get him out of there. Strangely, a flood occurs not long before he makes his escape, but there is no flood source. (no more info can be supplied right now)

Progress

[attachment=1862]

Custom Content:
Music -Yes-
Sounds -Yes-

Screenshots:
Spoiler below!

[attachment=1850] It's not 100% complete yet.

Spoiler below!

[attachment=1851] It looks a bit weird, but I can't make better than that. Seriously.

Why people should enable developer environment to play this? Isn't it easier for everyone to put it custom_stories folder and play?
I would like to know more about this map. Like who you are going to play as (probably a prisoner) and stuff like that. Or maybe you haven't come so long in the development of this map. In that case, sorry for asking.
Do you not know how to use the custom_stories_settings.cfg?
I'll change it into a custom story. My mind was too far gone into the map.
I've revealed some information, as well as progress.
(08-14-2011, 04:51 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]I've revealed some information, as well as progress.

Nice. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it Big Grin
(08-14-2011, 05:29 PM)T1Mplus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2011, 04:51 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]I've revealed some information, as well as progress.

Nice. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it Big Grin

There will be more. Development's a little slow now.
hehe. All these custom stories make me want to try making a better one then Daniel's Nightmare~
Status update! Screenshot included.
Pages: 1 2