Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
A custom story for PewDiePie
Gyldenglad Offline

Threads: 2
RE: A custom story for PewDiePie

(12-09-2011, 03:14 AM)Statyk Wrote: Seriously... ANOTHER PewDiePie map?... Like Arvuti said, WHEN is this PewDiePie, map-making thing actually going to end? No offense, but it's really getting old. PewDie, I know you LOVE playing maps made for you, I would too if I was in your position. But could you please stop putting these AT LEAST on youtube so it may stop from all these being made? And people, if it's made specifically for HIM, please just PM him. Don't fill up the threads with these. I know there's nothing against it in the rules, but it's getting old. PM Pewdie your maps, and Please PewDie, could you play them in private? The more you post them on YouTube, the more people will make and it's kind of insulting in A WAY that they make them the way they do.. >> Nothing against you...

Oh don't be an idiot now. You want to ask him to stop doing his uploads? You're pathetic. I can agree with that there are enough topics around for "special custom maps" and he even have a private thread for that, so no need to take up space here.
Besides since 2nd December he got almost 6700 more subscribers so it's prolly not gonna end here.
12-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(12-09-2011, 03:47 AM)Gyldenglad Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 03:14 AM)Statyk Wrote: Seriously... ANOTHER PewDiePie map?... Like Arvuti said, WHEN is this PewDiePie, map-making thing actually going to end? No offense, but it's really getting old. PewDie, I know you LOVE playing maps made for you, I would too if I was in your position. But could you please stop putting these AT LEAST on youtube so it may stop from all these being made? And people, if it's made specifically for HIM, please just PM him. Don't fill up the threads with these. I know there's nothing against it in the rules, but it's getting old. PM Pewdie your maps, and Please PewDie, could you play them in private? The more you post them on YouTube, the more people will make and it's kind of insulting in A WAY that they make them the way they do.. >> Nothing against you...
Oh don't be an idiot now. You want to ask him to stop doing his uploads? You're pathetic. I can agree with that there are enough topics around for "special custom maps" and he even have a private thread for that, so no need to take up space here.
Besides since 2nd December he got almost 6700 more subscribers so it's prolly not gonna end here.

either you didn't bother to read the entire post or you're really, really stupid. either way, i'd suggest you should re-read it and this time PAY CLOSER ATTENTION to what he's saying instead of just seeing what you want to see.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011, 06:16 AM by Kman.)
12-09-2011, 06:15 AM
Website Find
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22

People COULD just make their custom stories to their own liking, without trying to get people to record it. I made the Mini game Hold Them off, Found some time to look it up and it seems there are some users which recorded it.

Did i ask for it?
No.

Anyway, My point: Making a CS just so you hope some guy making videos on youtube WILL be pointless. (not that i say the Stories suck, Don't think i mean that.)

Current Project: [WIP] Lost Memories
Progress: 15%
CLICK FOR MY MODDB PAGE
12-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

guys come down,
almost everybody gets discriminated because some guys are making costum storys which aren't like others...
Some guys are working some days or weeks to make a story and to show you guys but when it isn't perfect, many are starting to denigrate their stories. The creator itself know it that it isn't perfect but the sense of this is to have fun at creating and playing...

some guys will reply this with "UHH but only because you can't make it too" or something,
Every beginner hadn't make a good story first time but when the beginners get discriminated then they don't have fun anymore at making CS.
And you mustn't click at his story, the title says all

that's all what i'll say!

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011, 03:37 PM by Skashi.)
12-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

(12-09-2011, 03:36 PM)Skashi Wrote: guys come down,
almost everybody gets discriminated because some guys are making costum storys which aren't like others...
Some guys are working some days or weeks to make a story and to show you guys but when it isn't perfect, many are starting to denigrate their stories. The creator itself know it that it isn't perfect but the sense of this is to have fun at creating and playing...

some guys will reply this with "UHH but only because you can't make it too" or something,
Every beginner hadn't make a good story first time but when the beginners get discriminated then they don't have fun anymore at making CS.

I think the reason people are not really agreeing with this Custom Story is because it's made for PewDiePie. Alot of people in these forums do not particularly like pewdie, nor do they like people posting Custom's based on pewdiepie. As I said earlier, I think this is a good Custom but the fact that it's directly aimed for pewdie will not make people see past that and judge the map on what it has to offer.

12-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Thumbs Down  RE: A custom story for PewDiePie

(12-09-2011, 03:48 PM)flamez3 Wrote:

I think the reason people are not really agreeing with this Custom Story is because it's made for PewDiePie. Alot of people in these forums do not particularly like pewdie, nor do they like people posting Custom's based on pewdiepie. As I said earlier, I think this is a good Custom but the fact that it's directly aimed for pewdie will not make people see past that and judge the map on what it has to offer.
Agree
And one thing is that, it's not only for pewdiepie,
Everybody can play it, the title is only for use to set the chance for a LP from pewdie more higher (bad english but understand)

And many know there are only the same guys who are blaming this kind of stories...
12-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

(12-09-2011, 04:20 PM)Skashi Wrote:

Agree
Everybody can play it, the title is only for use to set the chance for a LP from pewdie more higher (bad english but understand)

And many know there are only the same guys who are blaming this kind of stories...
It says "Custom Story for PewDiePie". This means it's for pewdiepie. I've played it and it does seem like it is for pewdiepie. It is based for pewdiepie so it really is only meant for him and his fans.

And there is no need to point fingers.

12-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

(12-09-2011, 04:23 PM)flamez3 Wrote:

Agree

It says "Custom Story for PewDiePie". This means it's for pewdiepie. I've played it and it does seem like it is for pewdiepie. It is based for pewdiepie so it really is only meant for him and his fans.

WOW man we are good *bodycheck*
12-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

(12-09-2011, 04:25 PM)Skashi Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 04:23 PM)flamez3 Wrote:

Agree

WOW man we are good *bodycheck*
I don't get it D:

12-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Solution to not seeing PewDie playing CS's specifically made for him = Don't click on the video or watch the video in the first place, or if it's on auto-play then pause it...

[Image: luv.gif]
12-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Find