Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.27 Average
Martin's Survival
sonicsonic3 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Martin's Survival

(06-03-2012, 02:43 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 11:22 AM)Kagenstein Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 02:24 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Just because its a map made for Pewdiepie doesn't grant you permission to ignore all bugs, put little/no time into detail into it and then not test anything. This is why these maps are frowned upon; I feel like the community doesn't have problems with the jump scares, as much as the god awful mapping with no story and no logical level progression (like going from the mansion base set to the sewers).

Also, congratulations, this map has by far the most clipping bugs I've ever seen. Also, you know you're doing it wrong when PDP doesn't even pretend to scream/freak out at your jump scares. I would personally rate this 2/10. (1 for the mediocre voice acting, 1 for some extremely basic scripting knowledge.)

For future reference, PLEASE test your maps, work on the level of detail and especially lighting. It will improve the experience dramatically. Pick fitting music, do events properly, and try adding some puzzles. PdP is a gamer just like the rest of us, I'm almost positive he gets bored of the same rushed custom stories given to him by fans demanding that he play them, over and over.

Also, this might help you (not trying to be a jerk, this has a lot of the information that will help): http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10798.html
Just sayin i got him good 12:25
And i respect all of your comment about how you dont like this, but please if you dont like pewdiepie CS's
dont bother playing/watching/replying/anything to them...
I watched PewDiePie's playthrough and my god it was bad. If you're supposed to be a fan, put some motherfucking effort in it.
You're not a fan, you're a person who wants to get attention in order to feel better about yourself.
Scum.
Dude STFU. You are only a whiner.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 05:40 PM by sonicsonic3.)
06-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(06-03-2012, 05:39 PM)sonicsonic3 Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 02:43 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 11:22 AM)Kagenstein Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 02:24 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Just because its a map made for Pewdiepie doesn't grant you permission to ignore all bugs, put little/no time into detail into it and then not test anything. This is why these maps are frowned upon; I feel like the community doesn't have problems with the jump scares, as much as the god awful mapping with no story and no logical level progression (like going from the mansion base set to the sewers).

Also, congratulations, this map has by far the most clipping bugs I've ever seen. Also, you know you're doing it wrong when PDP doesn't even pretend to scream/freak out at your jump scares. I would personally rate this 2/10. (1 for the mediocre voice acting, 1 for some extremely basic scripting knowledge.)

For future reference, PLEASE test your maps, work on the level of detail and especially lighting. It will improve the experience dramatically. Pick fitting music, do events properly, and try adding some puzzles. PdP is a gamer just like the rest of us, I'm almost positive he gets bored of the same rushed custom stories given to him by fans demanding that he play them, over and over.

Also, this might help you (not trying to be a jerk, this has a lot of the information that will help): http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10798.html
Just sayin i got him good 12:25
And i respect all of your comment about how you dont like this, but please if you dont like pewdiepie CS's
dont bother playing/watching/replying/anything to them...
I watched PewDiePie's playthrough and my god it was bad. If you're supposed to be a fan, put some motherfucking effort in it.
You're not a fan, you're a person who wants to get attention in order to feel better about yourself.
Scum.
Dude STFU. You are only a whiner.
Dude STFU . You just don't have a good taste in custom stories.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 05:44 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
06-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

Guys. Chill. Anyone can make whatever they want with the editor. You don't have to play it, you don't have to like it, but there's no reason to argue about it.

If you like it, great. If you hate it, great.

All reviews are valid reviews, but only if you have played it.

Stop arguing over right and wrong, and just say your piece, and let others do the same.

06-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Find
Measuring Offline

Threads: 16

I think that the PewDiePie custom stories should not be posted on this forum. Instead post them on the PewDiePie forum...

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 09:59 PM by Measuring.)
06-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Find
HarshlyCritical Offline

Threads: 2

(06-03-2012, 09:59 PM)Measuring Wrote: I think that the PewDiePie custom stories should not be posted on this forum. Instead post them on the PewDiePie forum...
Agreed.
06-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Find
FragdaddyXXL Offline

Threads: 20

The question to ask is: would this CS survive if it had nothing to do with PewDiePie?

Dark Seclusion Here
06-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(06-03-2012, 09:59 PM)Measuring Wrote: I think that the PewDiePie custom stories should not be posted on this forum. Instead post them on the PewDiePie forum...
Yeah he actually said people should do that in a thread a while back, I could take the time to go find the post but I dun feel like it.

Posting Freak
06-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Wow what a sh*tstorm. Calm down everyone it's just a story, enjoy it or hate it.

“Life is a game, play it”
06-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

i loved the history, the jump scares is really well made and the chair mode that appear a flying naked guy and kill the suitor made me laugh aloooot lololololololol, and when i watched pewdiepie playing he was going to choose to trust the barrels loooooooOOOLLLLlllll,keep doing those funny maps xD i like those kind of custom histories xD
06-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Looks like this has to be used again...

06-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Find