Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Transfer a game to another shelf.frictionalgames account
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Transfer a game to another shelf.frictionalgames account

So, here's my problem:

I first bought Amnesia here at the FG store with an old email that got hacked later.
After that, I made a new email adress, and bought the Penumbra collection + soundtrack with the new account (with my new email).

My question is, can someone from FG transfer Amnesia from my old account to my new account?
I can provide order numbers of all the games i've bought here.

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2012, 01:04 PM by Gunslingerjh.)
06-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Transfer a game to another shelf.frictionalgames account

Yes, send the numbers in a pm to me or to the support email address that came with the purchases.
(06-19-2012, 09:31 AM)Leon Kennedy Wrote: So, here's my problem:

I first bought Amnesia here at the FG store with an old email that got hacked later.
After that, I made a new email adress, and bought the Penumbra collection + soundtrack with the new account (with my new email).

My question is, can someone from FG transfer Amnesia from my old account to my new account?
I can provide order numbers of all the games i've bought here.
06-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Website Find
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Transfer a game to another shelf.frictionalgames account

Solved! Thanks, Jens!

06-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Find
MachinistNisia Offline

Threads: 2

Since we're on a subject similar to my predicament, i'll post here.

I bought my copy of Amnesia via the Mobile Payment store for MAC in Malaysia and I now use a Windows machine.

My question is, can I possibly exchange my useless mac version for a windows version? Since now the Mobile store doesn't support Malaysia buyers via Zong like it used to.

Please help! I really want to get back into Amnesia like the good old days. I LIKE FEELING TERRIFIED!!
Sad
06-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

All purchases include all three platforms, login and re-download as you like.
06-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Website Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.