Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Near the end - Spoilers.
RENCAMO Offline

Threads: 3
Near the end - Spoilers.

Spoiler below!
I've found and met Agrippa and he's just told me about how I need to the check the torture rooms to find the orb pieces in order to get to the inner sanctum, I already put some part of a gear back in place by the torture bed next to him and I've explored the wide room covered in blue lights but I don't know where to find the orb pieces or where to even go. Do I have to open the two heavy doors in the room where Agrippa is in? Please help.
09-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Find
NGW Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Near the end - Spoilers.

Yes you need to open the heavy doors by Agrippa. Go back to where the switches were that wouldn't function before, they will now that you have fixed the machine.

[Image: ngweyesigcopy.jpg]
09-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Find
RENCAMO Offline

(09-10-2010, 06:29 PM)NGW Wrote: Yes you need to open the heavy doors by Agrippa. Go back to where the switches were that wouldn't function before, they will now that you have fixed the machine.

Spoiler below!
What switches? Are you talking about the machine in the large area lit up by the blue lights or are you talking about the machine in the torture room by Agrippa? If you're talking about the machine in the blue lit area then I don't even know how to open that door.
09-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Find
RENCAMO Offline

Nevermind, found what you were talking about. Thanks for help.
09-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Find