Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
My new custom story - The Visitor
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: My new custom story - The Visitor

(07-20-2011, 05:55 PM)DRedshot Wrote: ok ill tell you what to do, since youre stuck Wink
Spoiler below!
Ok, so first, i'm not sure exactly what you have done. if you have a chemical called 'Aqueous Mixture' then all is good, there is no bugs, and the solution is simple: go to 'the corridors' solve the mechanism puzzle in the third room on the left, (you must get the top and bottom to equal 9) enter that room, pick up the container. Go into the far room on the left, put the chem container in the machine, put the container at the end, and voila! you have your chemical. If you dont have Aqueous mixture, im sorry but you have found a bug! i will fix it soon.

Tell me that "mechanicm sequence" because I tried everything and too lazy to begin start If i download that new version. What I put down and up?

“Life is a game, play it”
07-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23

(07-20-2011, 06:16 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 05:55 PM)DRedshot Wrote: ok ill tell you what to do, since youre stuck Wink
Spoiler below!
Ok, so first, i'm not sure exactly what you have done. if you have a chemical called 'Aqueous Mixture' then all is good, there is no bugs, and the solution is simple: go to 'the corridors' solve the mechanism puzzle in the third room on the left, (you must get the top and bottom to equal 9) enter that room, pick up the container. Go into the far room on the left, put the chem container in the machine, put the container at the end, and voila! you have your chemical. If you dont have Aqueous mixture, im sorry but you have found a bug! i will fix it soon.

Tell me that "mechanicm sequence" because I tried everything and too lazy to begin start If i download that new version. What I put down and up?
ok here it is
Spoiler below!

down down up up down up

that might not be right though, try

up down up up down down

07-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(07-20-2011, 06:32 PM)DRedshot Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 06:16 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Spoiler below!

ok here it is
Spoiler below!

down down up up down up

up down up up down down

Its right thanks..
Oh yeah I completed it.

Now my feedback!

Spoiler below!
Very suprising gameplay and atmosphere, Fantastic story.

Story: 8/10
Design: 9/10
Puzzles 9/10
Atmosphere 10/10 VERY GOOD!
Overall not the best story. But one of my favouritest easily!

This is my favouritest map so far.

First of all you did great job that begin and lighting was very nice and atmospheric.

Second: I liked that mansion very good design and scared many times.

Third: Hub was awesome and beautiful, good old times from amnesia. That new monster too I have that too in my custom story.

Fourth: Scares was very goodly maded not so many and don't ruined atmosphere and terrifying moments. Everything was timed right.

For the puzzles... Very nice that pushing rocks on the mansion to get next area, and that mechanism was hard but nice too.. Mixing chemicals very smart and take some time to think what next to do. Clues was fine.

For the scares best was that "Ritual thing" I jumped and screamed when that corpse starts to float. and disappeared.. and that cellar "Silent monster" srsly! That was creepy as hell... My scariest moment where I searched items and stuff and circle around that cellar then "When I came same room third time and opened door there was that monster right front of me. I jumped and screamed like a little girl and.... Just too scary for me! Amazing job dude!!

Make next project soon... You have some skills... Heart Wink

Ps: One bug I found and jumped out of map... Where that "Fog monster spawns" behind that door Is unlocked mansion door and there is "out of the map enter way xD" Fix this and it's fine then Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2011, 06:51 PM by HumiliatioN.)
07-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Find
DRedshot Offline

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciated it xD you have motivated me to make another! I'll start on it after a bit of a break, because i've spent a good couple of months on this! im glad you enjoyed it, and im not surprised that the actual story wasn't the best bit. I'm glad i scared you haha, and my next story will have a nice deep story. Smile - And I will fix that door right now!

07-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

(07-20-2011, 07:02 PM)DRedshot Wrote: Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciated it xD you have motivated me to make another! I'll start on it after a bit of a break, because i've spent a good couple of months on this! im glad you enjoyed it, and im not surprised that the actual story wasn't the best bit. I'm glad i scared you haha, and my next story will have a nice deep story. Smile - And I will fix that door right now!

You're welcome one word: Sick story Smile

07-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

(07-20-2011, 06:32 PM)DRedshot Wrote:
Spoiler below!

down down up up down up

up down up up down down

OMG just finished it, cellar part with two chemicals was amazing!
puzzles was kinda hard.
right combo is:
Spoiler below!

[Image: combou.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

07-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Find
Zambo Offline

Threads: 0

Hey dude, i was just playing your story but whenever i use 1 substance on the bucket, it just contains no water and i cant really progress, any idea what should i do?
07-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

Zambo
amigo, i combine 2 parts + water, and get one bottle mixture , so use it on the mixing machine.
no bugs noticed.
Spoiler below!

Aqueous Mixture
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2011, 10:12 PM by Dark Knight.)
07-20-2011, 10:12 PM
Find
Zambo Offline

Threads: 0

(07-20-2011, 10:12 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: Zambo
amigo, i combine 2 parts + water, and get one bottle mixture , so use it on the mixing machine.
no bugs noticed.
Spoiler below!

Aqueous Mixture

Alright then, but as i said i cant find or get any water, where do i get the water?

07-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Find
DRedshot Offline

you find the water
Spoiler below!
in the corridors, opposite the lab

07-21-2011, 11:19 AM
Find