Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Hermoor's monsters
xdeath Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Hermoor's monsters

Can I make a request for a Slender Man model.
Its hard to find a good picture of him, but I linked to an article so you can get a general idea.
If its to much to ask, that's fine. I won't hold it against you.
09-25-2011, 04:26 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(09-25-2011, 04:26 AM)xdeath Wrote: Can I make a request for a Slender Man model.
Its hard to find a good picture of him, but I linked to an article so you can get a general idea.

Just a question, if you DO make a slender man custom story, could I help? Because for a while now i've been considering doing that (i'm a HUGE fan of marble hornets and pretty much all the other slender man series on youtube). If you want to do it solo that's fine of corse, I'd just REALLY love to help Big Grin

Posting Freak
09-25-2011, 05:38 AM
Website Find
xdeath Offline

(09-25-2011, 05:38 AM)kman Wrote:
(09-25-2011, 04:26 AM)xdeath Wrote: Can I make a request for a Slender Man model.

Just a question, if you DO make a slender man custom story, could I help? Because for a while now i've been considering doing that (i'm a HUGE fan of marble hornets and pretty much all the other slender man series on youtube). If you want to do it solo that's fine of corse, I'd just REALLY love to help Big Grin
What would you bring to the table?
Any help is appreciated. Voice acting is needed, modeling and animators are needed, level designers/constructors are not needed(but it couldn't hurt to have a few more), texture artists are needed.
I am a scripter and writer.
I want to find out what I am able to do with a custom story. If I can get a working slender man model then this project gets the green light.
09-25-2011, 06:30 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(09-25-2011, 06:30 AM)xdeath Wrote:
(09-25-2011, 05:38 AM)kman Wrote:

What would you bring to the table?
Any help is appreciated. Voice acting is needed, modeling and animators are needed, level designers/constructors are not needed(but it couldn't hurt to have a few more), texture artists are needed.
I am a scripter and writer.
I want to find out what I am able to do with a custom story. If I can get a working slender man model then this project gets the green light.

well I could voice act, and even though you said you didn't need anymore level designers and constructors I would still love to help on that too (I've actually developed quite a lot of skills with HPL2 over the past few months). As for the animations, I don't think you really need any. I mean I haven't seen a single slender man video where you see him move more than just a head tilt, all the other times he kind of just jumps around like he's almost teleporting. Another thing you HAVE to do is make more intense insanity effects, considering the premise of the story that's kind of a nesasary thing to do.

Posting Freak
09-25-2011, 06:45 AM
Website Find
xdeath Offline

I guess the answers "no", eh?
Well that's ok.
09-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Find
Gamemakingdude Offline

Threads: 82

Will the Vittra ever be done?

Rep if like me or im helpful or you love my stories!
Stephanos house
10-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Find
house Offline

Threads: 11

The Creepy Girl, I think... shes... haunting me....
10-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Find
Seragath Offline

Threads: 1

I would like to ask if I could use The Vittra, and the creepy girl for my own custom story, we're are couple of real life friends learning to play around with the amnesia, so if we ever release the custom story we actually do not know.
10-25-2011, 01:52 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

(10-25-2011, 01:52 AM)Seragath Wrote: I would like to ask if I could use The Vittra, and the creepy girl for my own custom story, we're are couple of real life friends learning to play around with the amnesia, so if we ever release the custom story we actually do not know.
none of the models are usable until someone animates them. Also, the Vittra will appear in EtD whenever it is released.

10-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Find
Seragath Offline

Threads: 1

(10-26-2011, 10:35 AM)plutomaniac Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 01:52 AM)Seragath Wrote: I would like to ask if I could use The Vittra, and the creepy girl for my own custom story, we're are couple of real life friends learning to play around with the amnesia, so if we ever release the custom story we actually do not know.
none of the models are usable until someone animates them. Also, the Vittra will appear in EtD whenever it is released.
Animating it I could do. Smile Rigging also.
10-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Find