Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. (/thread-18915.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 10-28-2012

(10-28-2012, 09:14 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 09:13 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Why doesn't failedALIAS want to admit that he's wierd?
Perhaps he's scared, or either he just can't cope with it.

Why do I feel like I am going insane when staring at the moon for more than 5 minutes?
Because your a pussy.

Spoiler below!

Jk, werewolf

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-28-2012

While the people wait silently for a question...

Why does my heart start hurting randomly, triggering "Precordial Catch Syndrome"?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Ghieri - 10-28-2012

Quote: Why does my heart start hurting randomly, triggering "Precordial Catch Syndrome"?
Because we're fucking up the chain of order here.

Why so serious?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - failedALIAS - 10-28-2012

(10-28-2012, 09:21 PM)Aldighieri Wrote:
Quote: Why does my heart start hurting randomly, triggering "Precordial Catch Syndrome"?
Because we're fucking up the chain of order here.

Why so serious?
THATS

my LINE!!!!!!!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOncXQr1r7h7Ey3uDW5yK...UlTgY8Kyl0]

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-28-2012

Again, another question is needed.

Why does my face start sweating after finishing with eating?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Ghieri - 10-28-2012

Quote: Why does my face start sweating after finishing with eating?
Indian food does that.

Not sure if serious. Trololol.

(10-28-2012, 09:25 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Again, another question is needed.

Why does my face start sweating after finishing with eating?
Hmmm, perhaps your body has a confusion of core temperature.

Do we taste like pork or does pork taste like us?

I don't know.

Whenever I wake up, my view is blurry, and sometimes I can't see colors for a short amount of time. My hearing is also "heightened" for a while as well. Why does that happen?

Quote: The people are getting annoyed, waiting for the questions...
I don't recall a requirement for questions. It just sort of ended up that way.

It honestly could be any statement that encourages discussion. Tittysprinkles ate my yogurt.

(10-28-2012, 09:29 PM)Aldighieri Wrote:
Quote: The people are getting annoyed, waiting for the questions...
I don't recall a requirement for questions. It just sort of ended up that way.

It honestly could be any statement that encourages discussion. Tittysprinkles ate my yogurt.
Get it back.