Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Elven Let's Plays - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: Elven Let's Plays (/thread-10175.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Elven Let's Plays - Elven - 09-05-2011

Help me to find let's plays what you want me to play through. I may not be popular but I really want to share my vids, if someone wants to watch some let's play and more importantly, I want people to suggest me good let's plays what I really HAVE TO play through Smile!

Thanks!

So far:
(I just put first episode link)

Justine!
WHITE NIGHT
Attic Chapter 1!
Dark Room
Abduction
Let's play one game?
Insidious
Disturbed

I won't play let's play of original story because I have already played it through and I know game enough, so scares aren't original and I would have to act a lot of being scared what isn't really funny for myself ^^.

If you have finished custom story or beta or whatever, just give me a reply and sooner or later I will try to do it Tongue!

Signed,
Elven Blush

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - Anxt - 09-05-2011

Abduction is good Smile

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - Elven - 09-05-2011

Ok, gonna play it next, thanks Anxt Tongue. Since I am scripter myself I need to play custom stories to get inspiration and maybe study something myself Smile

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - Anxt - 09-05-2011

I admit parts of it are not exactly amazing, but the later levels have some more complicated scripts, particularly the final map.

Expect it to take anywhere from an hour to 5 hours, depending on how fast you go. Also, you must have Justine installed to play it properly.

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - Elven - 09-05-2011

Nice. Ok, I'll take my time and do "Run motherducker!"

Then there will be loads of episodes, what else do I have to say Wink?

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - HumiliatioN - 09-05-2011

Play my maps. Like "Insidious and Unforgiven Memories" Good ones I can promise to you Tongue

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - Elven - 09-09-2011

Bump. I just got uploaded abduction part 1 Smile. I must say it was pretty funny. Especially coming episode 2 and 3 Smile

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - OccultedNinJa - 09-10-2011

Day of Redemption is pretty good. It's short, but it has some pretty good scares in it. When you finish playing it I'll show you our reaction video so as not to spoil the scares. Smile

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - Dizturbed - 09-11-2011

Could you play Disturbed? =)

RE: ElfBoyah let's plays! - Elven - 10-05-2011

Ok, Attic is all done and now just finished abduction (was damn good story!).
Next is HumiliatioN recommendations and then Disturbed Smile!

Also updated Dark Room, as it now includes full version. Sadly I have to admit that some laughting wasn't as epic as my first time. I played little bit but my lets play was failure because of... some resons so I had to do it second time. But it was still funny anyway Smile!

Also added Let's play one game? (my custom story).