Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Looking for a scripting teacher - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Looking for a scripting teacher (/thread-10551.html)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for a scripting teacher - Electrofuze - 10-01-2011

Hey guys i am sorta of a noob to the scripting I followed a few tuts on youtube and on fanfiction wich i dont understand quite well. Also i am starting a custom story i may need help scripting Called LivingNightmare

RE: Looking for a scripting teacher - Gamemakingdude - 10-01-2011

Hi, was wondering whats your location and i may be able to help you out a bit as well. Add me on msn and we'll talk. my msn is gamemakingdude@hotmail.com.
Let me know once you have added me.

RE: Looking for a scripting teacher - Electrofuze - 10-01-2011

(10-01-2011, 09:26 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: Hi, was wondering whats your location and i may be able to help you out a bit as well. Add me on msn and we'll talk. my msn is gamemakingdude@hotmail.com.
Let me know once you have added me.
K i will add you and my location would be Canada ontario Ottawa spacificly and i will add you on msn

I havent got your msn friend add yet. Whats your msn?

(10-01-2011, 10:00 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: I havent got your msn friend add yet. Whats your msn?

yeah i am i am just reinstalling my msn since forsomer reason each time i log on it says error with file so yeah.
my msn is btw Electrofuze@hotmail.com.

Oh and one more thing when we talk on MSN you dont mind me asknig some questions about scripting lol since i am kinda new to that stuff

Thats wierd its saying you dont have an msn account or ur msn account is invalid.

(10-01-2011, 10:21 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: Thats wierd its saying you dont have an msn account or ur msn account is invalid.
Thats strange hold on let me fix that i will add you okay

(10-01-2011, 10:23 PM)Electrofuze Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 10:21 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: Thats wierd its saying you dont have an msn account or ur msn account is invalid.
Lets also chat in pm okay
Thats strange hold on let me fix that i will add you okay

I think i added you. Did you get anything?

(10-01-2011, 10:27 PM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: I think i added you. Did you get anything?

yup you added me okay i will chat with you on msn its almost done downloading

RE: Looking for a scripting teacher - Eyvindr - 10-02-2011

ohh, any possible way you could help me too? I'm clueless of what i'm doing O.O