Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
A custom story for PewDiePie - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: A custom story for PewDiePie (/thread-11752.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

A custom story for PewDiePie - siemka321 - 12-08-2011

I just wanted to show everyone my first Custom Story for Amnesia. It's called "Find Stephano". This story was actualy made for PewDiePie, i hope he plays it. But anyway, feel free to download the story and play it.

Download it here

[Image: findstephano6.th.jpg]

I hope PewDiePie would play it.

If you want to play this story too, feel free to download and play it.

In this story, you are PewDiePie, and your bro Stephano is gone! You receive a letter from him saying that he needs your help. CAN YOU SAVE HIM!?

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - flamez3 - 12-08-2011

I haven't played it yet; but you probably might wanna get ready for flaming.

EDIT: I just finished, I have to say. This has some good mapping and the scripts are still basic but they do add some variety to the Custom Story. I won't say any spoilers but I do think this is a good Custom Story, mainly for the experience you've probably learned from making this. With that being said there are still some parts that could of had some attention in the mapping (like corners of walls being showed or close to no furnishing). For a first map I would have to say this is a pretty good start. 2.5/5 Big Grin

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Gamemakingdude - 12-08-2011

Not a bad CS. Nice mapping skills, didn't see any gaps or clipping. That's a star.
Scripting was average. half a star
Scares: Small amount that's better with some atmosphere scares. Star.
Story: Pewdiepie story. Half a star.

Overall this story is about 3 stars. But if this is your first CS. You have an good CS future here!

Spoiler below!

And holy f**king s**t at the knight DAMN YOU DUDE

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Skashi - 12-08-2011

Isn't it a good feeling when you can watch how pewdie is playing your story? Wink
He hadn't played mine yet! รด.o

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Ivan4ik - 12-08-2011

[Image: 8ae4a85d1b3cef4c224f18aaa0cdc8dd.jpeg] What kind of Laudanumanamunamanunamu.... Huh Smile

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Arvuti - 12-08-2011

So how long more until this fad dies out ? I really would like to enjoy a new custom story which doesn't consist of golden statues, barrels, chairs, knights and chairs. I really hope that pewdiepie reads this, that for the sake of the few people who actually are serious about custom stories he would stop playing those custom stories made for him.

Well atleast this is one of the best pewdiepie CS's out there, I mean fuck this one actually has decent mapping and nice atmosphere and it's your first..Nice.

Spoiler below!
And I am going to find you and hunt you down, fuck you with your knight scare man

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Wooderson - 12-08-2011

I just hope PewDie's gags don't get overused. I find them quite unique at the moment but they seem like they could either become classic trademarks or his downfall.

As for people making CS just for him, there's only so much variety that you can put into a CS that PewDie would like... And he doesn't only just record himself playing those types of CS's.

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Kman - 12-09-2011

(12-08-2011, 08:42 PM)Arvuti Wrote: So how long more until this fad dies out ? I really would like to enjoy a new custom story which doesn't consist of golden statues, barrels, chairs, knights and chairs. I really hope that pewdiepie reads this, that for the sake of the few people who actually are serious about custom stories he would stop playing those custom stories made for him.

Well atleast this is one of the best pewdiepie CS's out there, I mean fuck this one actually has decent mapping and nice atmosphere and it's your first..Nice.

Spoiler below!
And I am going to find you and hunt you down, fuck you with your knight scare man
basically summarizes what i would have said...

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Gamemakingdude - 12-09-2011

Oops wrong CS.

RE: A custom story for PewDiePie - Statyk - 12-09-2011

Seriously... ANOTHER PewDiePie map?... Like Arvuti said, WHEN is this PewDiePie, map-making thing actually going to end? No offense, but it's really getting old. PewDie, I know you LOVE playing maps made for you, I would too if I was in your position. But could you please stop putting these AT LEAST on youtube so it may stop from all these being made? And people, if it's made specifically for HIM, please just PM him. Don't fill up the threads with these. I know there's nothing against it in the rules, but it's getting old. PM Pewdie your maps, and Please PewDie, could you play them in private? The more you post them on YouTube, the more people will make and it's kind of insulting in A WAY that they make them the way they do.. >> Nothing against you...