Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Medusas Den - Full conversion - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Medusas Den - Full conversion (/thread-12206.html)

Pages: 1 2

Medusas Den - Full conversion - SilentStriker - 12-30-2011

Medusas Den is a Full conversion mod for Amnesia: the Dark Decent
and will feature some custom models (no new enemy is planned so far)

[Image: 2rdi2c0.jpg]

You are a archeologist. You and your partner recently discovered an old cave but you fell asleep at the
campsite. You starting to get nightmares and you feel like something is watching.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I just got a small part of the story, I have a lot more to write and figure out.
I will make this custom story as good as I possibly can and hope you all will enjoy it. Smile

No date is set yet.

Updates:
2011-12-31: A new Lantern was implemented!

RE: Medusas Den - Full conversion - Statyk - 12-30-2011

=D This looks intense! May I ask the reasons for the full conversion? e.g, new lightsource, system text, menu, etc.

RE: Medusas Den - Full conversion - SilentStriker - 12-31-2011

(12-30-2011, 11:56 PM)Statyk Wrote: =D This looks intense! May I ask the reasons for the full conversion? e.g, new lightsource, system text, menu, etc.
Thanks Big Grin

At first I just wanted a female voice on the character but now when it's a full conversion i've done a custom menu and I guess other stuff will follow too Smile

and i don't even know all the things you can do with a full conversion x)

RE: Medusas Den - Full conversion - Miss Rigi - 12-31-2011

Seems very interesting. I've always played around with the idea of using archeologists as a basis for a story but never gone through with it. I hope your story turns out nicely C:

RE: Medusas Den - Full conversion - SilentStriker - 12-31-2011

(12-31-2011, 01:37 AM)Miss Rigi Wrote: Seems very interesting. I've always played around with the idea of using archeologists as a basis for a story but never gone through with it. I hope your story turns out nicely C:
Thank you Smile Because I always been interested in mythology and stuff I choose Medusa because she's pretty scary (a) And that made it perfect to be a archeologist Smile I have a lot left of the story but I hope it turns out nicely too Smile

RE: Medusas Den - Full conversion - SilentStriker - 01-02-2012

I'm going to do this as a little bump/update thing because I don't want this thread to just disappear Wink

So a new lantern has now been added to Medusas Den Smile

and thanks to Statyk (thanks bro) I got my first custom model in the game too Smile

RE: Medusas Den - Full conversion - Zumper - 01-02-2012

(01-02-2012, 12:01 AM)SilentStriker Wrote: I'm going to do this as a little bump/update thing because I don't want this thread to just disappear Wink

and thanks to Statyk (thanks bro) I got my first custom model in the game too Smile
Picture?

(01-02-2012, 12:05 AM)Zumper Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 12:01 AM)SilentStriker Wrote: I'm going to do this as a little bump/update thing because I don't want this thread to just disappear Wink

Picture?
Here's some pictures! Smile

RE: Medusas Den - Full conversion - Zumper - 01-02-2012

(01-02-2012, 12:08 AM)SilentStriker Wrote:

Picture?
Awesome!

(01-02-2012, 12:14 AM)Zumper Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 12:08 AM)SilentStriker Wrote:

Picture?
Awesome!
Thank you =) it's not very good pictures but I took them in a hurry so =)