Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- (/thread-12897.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - devin413 - 01-28-2012

Spoiler below!
there it is ^^

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Zavinor - 01-28-2012

(01-28-2012, 07:30 PM)devin413 Wrote: there it is ^^

Thank you Smile

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Thiefnuker - 01-29-2012

(01-28-2012, 09:18 AM)kman Wrote: So I played this. Well, rather tried to. I got about half way through the second map and clicked on the coins in my inventory since I was curious what they did, and the entire game crashed. I'm gonna be honest, from what I played it was very mediocre. The story was pretty weak, there were many easily spottable mapping errors, a lot of the scares seemed very... forced. I might finish this, maybe. But I'll at least give you guys credit for trying to make a new gameplay element.
@kman: We did a row of testings now. 7 Guys tried to click on the coins to make the game crash, in every level and with every coin number. We found nothing. It can be used like a key, but it will say "No object to use item on" or "Can not use item this way", no game crashes.

If anyone else has this problem, please report this to us so that we can fix it. ATM it seems to be a problem of kman, not our story.

Greetings,
Thiefnuker

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - HumiliatioN - 01-29-2012

Why all the haters? I finished this and this was really great Smile

Spoiler below!
First of all I love map design really refreshing and that silly grunt where you can buy "tinderboxes, oils, sanitys and laudanums couple times."

Secondly scares were good but there was maybe too much monsters, little annoying but otherwise great atmosphere.

Finally that lever-puzzle was really "Brain-thinking" one I spended much time to figure this one out, good job on that.

Overall: It's really and fun, twisted custom story.

I give you stars 8.5 out of 10! Really good job guys! I hope to see more like these custom stories.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Measuring - 01-29-2012

Thanks alot! We really appreciate it Big Grin
(01-29-2012, 03:21 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Why all the haters? I finished this and this was really great Smile

Spoiler below!
First of all I love map design really refreshing and that silly grunt where you can buy "tinderboxes, oils, sanitys and laudanums couple times."

Secondly scares were good but there was maybe too much monsters, little annoying but otherwise great atmosphere.

Finally that lever-puzzle was really "Brain-thinking" one I spended much time to figure this one out, good job on that.

Overall: It's really and fun, twisted custom story.

I give you stars 8.5 out of 10! Really good job guys! I hope to see more like these custom stories.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Sheogorath - 01-29-2012

sounds cool but ill wait for the german version

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Dark Knight - 01-29-2012

Fucking bug in Cellar

i use crowbar, and when i try to move it, nothing effect! whatta????
[Image: KBSYas.jpg]

all other doors are closed, i can"t go further... sad.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Measuring - 01-29-2012

Hint: Hit it with something heavy Wink
(01-29-2012, 06:45 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: Fucking bug in Cellar

i use crowbar, and when i try to move it, nothing effect! whatta????
[Image: KBSYas.jpg]

all other doors are closed, i can"t go further... sad.

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Statyk - 01-29-2012

(01-29-2012, 10:41 AM)Thiefnuker Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 09:18 AM)kman Wrote: So I played this. Well, rather tried to. I got about half way through the second map and clicked on the coins in my inventory since I was curious what they did, and the entire game crashed. I'm gonna be honest, from what I played it was very mediocre. The story was pretty weak, there were many easily spottable mapping errors, a lot of the scares seemed very... forced. I might finish this, maybe. But I'll at least give you guys credit for trying to make a new gameplay element.
@kman: We did a row of testings now. 7 Guys tried to click on the coins to make the game crash, in every level and with every coin number. We found nothing. It can be used like a key, but it will say "No object to use item on" or "Can not use item this way", no game crashes.

If anyone else has this problem, please report this to us so that we can fix it. ATM it seems to be a problem of kman, not our story.

Greetings,
Thiefnuker
Kman always has issues =P It's a shame he does, I'll be playing this when the FC comes out. Any info on that?

RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion- - Lihas - 01-29-2012

I was thinking about this before this mod actually came out. Something like; You can break into someone's house and steal money, and buy cigarettes with them, which increases your sanity every time you smoke them.