Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Help..I can't get the drill parts - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Hints, help and spoilers (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Help..I can't get the drill parts (/thread-13345.html)

Help..I can't get the drill parts - Ken - 02-14-2012

I'm at the part where the elevator is.I went to the study and got the MACHINE ROOM KEY behind the painting.But in momentos it says i need to find a key to the machine room?
also then i went to the storage but i can't find the drill parts.I only found one and after getting tired i saw walkthroughs to see where are the other parts and i went to the same place but can't see the drill parts at that place..why?
I've loaded a previous game and did it again but no luck still the same thing is happenning.
help me please.

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - Hunter of Shadows - 02-15-2012

Can you please reform this post to be a little more clear? Some parts of it are rather confusing, and this will affect my ability to help you.

1. The key is in the guest room

2. Honestly, I don't mean to be rude, but I really doubt that there's any real bug in your game to where you can't find them, and I think that you're just not looking in the right places, if this isn't the case, then try reinstalling

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - Ken - 02-15-2012

The key is behind the painting in the guest room right?
even though i have picked up that key it still says "look for a key to the machine room"

I saw walkthroughs and there are 3 drill parts in total but in mine two are not appearing.When you pick a drill part in the storage a monster appears in the storage,i saw it in walkthrough but that drill part isn't appearing in my game.
I'll try reinstalling.

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - Ken - 02-15-2012

I tried reinstalling,still i can't see the drill parts.
I got the key and i can even enter in the machine room but it ain't saying me to 'find the key to the machine room' anymore..so i guess just the drill parts are not appearing..
Undecided i can upload my save game if it helps in any way?

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - Hunter of Shadows - 02-16-2012

You can try that, but I'd also suggest taking this to Frictional's support, they may be able to help more then any of us

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - Tiger - 11-04-2012

(02-15-2012, 08:20 AM)Ken Wrote: even though i have picked up that key it still says "look for a key to the machine room"
The mementos doesn't update when you do the tasks. Just ignore it and keep on playing :p

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - johnbox - 11-04-2012

(11-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 08:20 AM)Ken Wrote: even though i have picked up that key it still says "look for a key to the machine room"
The mementos doesn't update when you do the tasks. Just ignore it and keep on playing :p
öhm...
I think, after 8 months, his problem should be done anyway.

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - Tiger - 11-04-2012

(11-04-2012, 09:42 PM)johnbox Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 09:37 PM)Tigerwaw Wrote:
öhm...
I think, after 8 months, his problem should be done anyway.
Oh, yeah. Sorry ._.

RE: Help..I can't get the drill parts - Statyk - 11-04-2012

How do you even find this? lol