Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Canceled]Legend of Herobrine - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [Canceled]Legend of Herobrine (/thread-13982.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[Canceled]Legend of Herobrine - A.I. - 03-14-2012

Legend of Herobrine

A W.I.P custom story/FC based off the Herobrine Creepypasta.
Checklist:
-Day/Night system (With mob spawning)
-Mining
-Environment
-Herobrine Mechanics
..More to come to the list

More info is to be kept secret so that way it won't ruin the experience.
~Vaelwing

Post: #3 RE: DarkCrafting (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - A.I. - 03-14-2012

Scrapped that idea, I am using models from amnesia and some of my custom models.....

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - A.I. - 03-14-2012

Reserved

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - Danny Boy - 03-14-2012

GOD DAMN IT!!!

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - kartanonperuna - 03-15-2012

I could voice act.

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - Mine Turtle - 03-15-2012

thats kinda cheap, usin an NPCvillage...

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - palistov - 03-15-2012

Hehe just throwing this out there, but Inc. means incorporated. And I highly doubt a fresh one-man mod team has a corporate business structure. :3

On another note, I'm actually interested to see this mod. There was an Amnesia-themed mod for Minecraft; A remake of The Dark Descent in the world of Minecraft, in fact. It seems fitting to do the reverse, or at least something similar Smile Best of luck.

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - Traggey - 03-15-2012

Asking for three modeleres to work for you on your mod is asking WAY too much, simply by looking around on the forums you'll be lucky to get a single model made for you, just saying.

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - Acies - 03-15-2012

(03-15-2012, 04:04 PM)Traggey Wrote: Asking for three modeleres to work for you on your mod is asking WAY too much, simply by looking around on the forums you'll be lucky to get a single model made for you, just saying.
Well, seeing as he has named the company "Darkside Inc" he probably plans on paying the employees monopoly money while they build skyrim-sized worlds for him.

RE: DarkCrafting Inc. (A New team looking for modelers, voice actor, coders) - A.I. - 03-15-2012

(03-15-2012, 08:18 AM)darkadders Wrote: thats kinda cheap, usin an NPCvillage...
I sorta dropped the minecraft world because I could not figure out how to make a msh file out of it (because I am a noob at modeling) and I am going to try to get a model of an Amnesiafied (not a WORD!) version of Amnesia, then make a minecraft world that looks like Amnesia since someone made a map on Minecraft of Amnesia and it looks like minecraft with some similarities to Amnesia (the atmosphere, and story...DUH!) so I have decided to get a scarier part of Minecraft and make it look like Amnesia, the atmosphere can be a lot scarier (its Amnesia!).