Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! (/thread-14722.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - jessehmusic - 04-12-2012

Hey i'v been working on this amnesia cs a while now and wanna give you a demo and you will vote in the poll what you think and commet!
http://www.mediafire.com/?vet592qntr8pqd7

The Description: The Doomed Mansion...alot of myths tells that the house have it owns life...can you survive it . Your name is James

If you see any script bugg Pm me

RE: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - ThoseRandomGuyz - 04-12-2012

I will download and play this after you put up some screenshots or a vid or something like that... Also dropbox or mediafire download link would help also. Big Grin

RE: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - jessehmusic - 04-12-2012

(04-12-2012, 06:29 AM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: I will download and play this after you put up some screenshots or a vid or something like that... Also dropbox or mediafire download link would help also. Big Grin
well its just a demo so i dont think it needs any screen shots

(04-12-2012, 06:32 AM)jessehmusic Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 06:29 AM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: I will download and play this after you put up some screenshots or a vid or something like that... Also dropbox or mediafire download link would help also. Big Grin
I guess...

RE: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - Kaizy - 04-12-2012

(04-12-2012, 06:32 AM)jessehmusic Wrote:
That's a terrible excuse
I have no idea why people are so against putting up like...two pictures of their story

Even at a demo state, advertising with pictures is good to help give people more interest in wanting to play your map. I don't know about most people, but when I come across one of these story threads that's nothing but words and no pictures/videos, I get bored and don't really have any interest to download the story.

(04-12-2012, 06:56 AM)Kaizy Wrote: I don't know about most people, but when I come across one of these story threads that's nothing but words and no pictures/videos, I get bored and don't really have any interest to download the story.
I totally agree. When I come across a map like this, I usually pass them without a second thought. But if there are some pictures and maybe even a video, 9 times out of 10 I download them without even looking to see what anyone else said about it. But just for the heck of it, I downloaded this one. I will try to play it as soon as I can.
But I do admire you put a poll up... It's a great way to get feedback.

RE: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - Cranky Old Man - 04-12-2012

Review:
This is another fan-made PDP map. It has Stephanos and barrels, and the mansion is owned by Martin. The first jump-scare is of a huge flying barrel in your face, and that pretty much sums up the none-existant mood of this map: It's just moronic jumpscares galore. It also features lots of keys, and makes sure that you always carry at least TWO keys to continuously try on one of its many, many doors. Unless you're somehow into jumpscares, avoid.
1/5

RE: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - jessehmusic - 04-12-2012

(04-12-2012, 10:55 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Review:
This is another fan-made PDP map. It has Stephanos and barrels, and the mansion is owned by Martin. The first jump-scare is of a huge flying barrel in your face, and that pretty much sums up the none-existant mood of this map: It's just moronic jumpscares galore. It also features lots of keys, and makes sure that you always carry at least TWO keys to continuously try on one of its many, many doors. Unless you're somehow into jumpscares, avoid.
1/5
no way i dont like Pewdiepie at all -.-

RE: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - Cranky Old Man - 04-12-2012

(04-12-2012, 11:00 AM)jessehmusic Wrote: no way i dont like Pewdiepie at all -.-
I don't believe you - the mansion is owned by Martin.

RE: Amnesia : The Doomed Mansion DEMO! - Datguy5 - 04-12-2012

I wont download this because of 2 reasons:No pics(its a demo is a terrible excuse like Kaizy said) and the download link is strange.Change it to mediafire or dropbox.