Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Psychedelia II - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Psychedelia II (/thread-15208.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Psychedelia II - markiisit - 05-01-2012

My second custom story, much scarier than the first one. Copyed the jumpscare scripts from House of Creep (so thanks for him who made it)

Download as an attachment.

[Image: psychedelia_II.jpg]

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgpFKnR2Qew&feature=youtu.be

RE: Psychedelia II - Kman - 05-01-2012

... Did you seriously finish the second part of your story the same day you released the first?

RE: Psychedelia II - Adny - 05-01-2012

(05-01-2012, 10:27 PM)kman Wrote: ... Did you seriously finish the second part of your story the same day you released the first?
Not sure if OP is very lazy, or very dedicated

RE: Psychedelia II - Kman - 05-01-2012

(05-01-2012, 11:02 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 10:27 PM)kman Wrote: ... Did you seriously finish the second part of your story the same day you released the first?
"Copyed the jumpscare scripts from House of Creep"

Well that answers that one...

RE: Psychedelia II - nemesis567 - 05-01-2012

Quote:much scarier than the first one

I don't understand why you think this is a good thing.

RE: Psychedelia II - xPICKLEMONSTER - 05-02-2012

you copied someone else's script? is that a bit stupid/idiotic/unorginal/illegal? really mate, the idea is to make something that is unique and will give lasting memory of horror to the person that played it. i really hope you learn from your mistakes.

RE: Psychedelia II - markiisit - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 12:11 AM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote: you copied someone else's script? is that a bit stupid/idiotic/unorginal/illegal? really mate, the idea is to make something that is unique and will give lasting memory of horror to the person that played it. i really hope you learn from your mistakes.
Sorry I dunno how to script and I´m too lazy to learn to do so Tongue

(05-01-2012, 11:38 PM)nemesis567 Wrote:
Quote:much scarier than the first one

I don't understand why you think this is a good thing.
Mmmm... Did I say it is a good thing?

Yeah? It took like 5 hour to make these -.-

(05-01-2012, 11:35 PM)kman Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 11:02 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
"Copyed the jumpscare scripts from House of Creep"

Well that answers that one...
I don´t understand why should I spend tens of hour learning to script? I just wanted to test my skills by
making this piece of crap and it is just the way I wanted it to be. Yeah, I know I should not have copyed someone elses script but the script is still invented by someone else and everyone else is copying him. Or i don´t know, if you don´t want me to make custom stories, what ever. I´m still going to make them propably and hey, thanks for everyone for the creative feedback.

<br><blockquote quotedata="'kman' pid='135259' dateline='1335911732'" class="wysiwygQuote container-4"><br><br><blockquote quotedata="'andyrockin123' pid='135245' dateline='1335909767'" class="wysiwygQuote container-4"><br><br><blockquote quotedata="'kman' pid='135238' dateline='1335907637'" class="wysiwygQuote container-4"><br>... Did you seriously finish the second part of your story the same day you released the first?<br></blockquote><br><br>Not sure if OP is very lazy, or very dedicated <br></blockquote><br>"Copyed the jumpscare scripts from House of Creep"<br><br><br>Well that answers that one...<br></blockquote>I don´t understand why should I spend tens of hour learning to script? I just wanted to test my skills by
making this piece of crap and it is just the way I wanted it to be. Yeah, I know I should not have copyed someone elses script but the script is still invented by someone else and everyone else is copying him. Or i don´t know, if you don´t want me to make custom stories, what ever. I´m still going to make them propably and <b>hey, thanks for everyone for the creative feedback.<br><br></b><br>

RE: Psychedelia II - HumiliatioN - 05-02-2012

Okay I know you are too lazy to make something decent. This community only wants really unique / not rushed stories now these days. Sorry but, rushed maps are always one big disappointment and drives many people crazy then you got always negative feedback if you're story is not seriously taken and doned like 4-10 hours, that's just dumb imo.

Spend time, create nice story you story can be short too, but spend time like scripting different, copying from others is too dull and stupid, you are not good maker then, learn step by step and you will make many peoples happy. Including me. Smile

I don't wanna be mad at you, just changing you're mind and helping to get something to you make a really good story, don't take this message too seriously.

But, however this community is falling something maps like these "rushed" and pewdiepie maps just too many maps and I'm sickened it.

RE: Psychedelia II - Mine Turtle - 05-02-2012

absolute trash..

Quote:It took like 5 hour to make these -.-

most people use months on one project... they dedicate hours.. DAYS even, on making maps look ok (i know i do, im not speaking on behalf of the pewdiepie fans and MLP guys... im talking about them decent story creators) so this is absolutely NOT a good thing... id say this is.. well.. i dont have words anymore.. just STOP making these kinds of stories..

RE: Psychedelia II - ChocMonPie - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 12:26 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Okay I know you are too lazy to make something decent. This community only wants really unique / not rushed stories now these days. Sorry but, rushed maps are always one big disappointment and drives many people crazy then you got always negative feedback if you're story is not seriously taken and doned like 4-10 hours, that's just dumb imo.

Spend time, create nice story you story can be short too, but spend time like scripting different, copying from others is too dull and stupid, you are not good maker then, learn step by step and you will make many peoples happy. Including me. Smile

I don't wanna be mad at you, just changing you're mind and helping to get something to you make a really good story, don't take this message too seriously.

But, however this community is falling something maps like these "rushed" and pewdiepie maps just too many maps and I'm sickened it.
Yeah. -_-