Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
custom story ideas! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: custom story ideas! (/thread-15222.html)

Pages: 1 2

custom story ideas! - pandasFTW - 05-02-2012

I...NEED...CUSTOM...STORY...IDEAS
gimme gimme gimme! gimme your ideas!
please? Smile
i really need ideas, i have no fantasy at all, so, guys, please come with some ideas! Wink
rules!
1. NO wake up unable to recall a thing plots, they are just plain boring
2. NO teleporting naked guys, unless they make sense with the story
3. FEEL free to make some funny ideas as well, like " the revenge of the poo " or something, anything will be great! Smile
please gimme ideas!
thanks! Big Grin

RE: custom story ideas! - Cranky Old Man - 05-02-2012

It's christmas eve, and against your parents wishes, you have stayed up late in your big house to meet Santa.
You walk through the dark house, and think you hear some noises coming from the living room where the chimney is.
Unbeknownst to you, you'll be leaving with Santa tonight.
...in his SACK.
Starring the grunt as Santa Claus.

RE: custom story ideas! - Theforgot3n1 - 05-02-2012

I love the cellarbase, so you could have one start off being dragged into a storage, slowly gaining conscious, and then dumped into a hole (a small, disgusting hole filled with corpses). Afterward you wake up, and because they locked the exit, you need to find something inside that room...

And there starts minor puzzles, not too hard. I'd be cool with something creative, something without the use of items, like stacking random containers or taking a nearby sledge hammer and throwing it into a wall. It would also be cool if you had the hole you get dumped into drain your sanity, so that you want to get outta there fast.

With timers there could be very unpredictable events, where the player looks at a corpse as it does something (f.e. scream for help). Once outside you seek revenge or something cheesy.

Good Luck. :-)

RE: custom story ideas! - Leeeyam - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 08:49 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: It's christmas eve, and against your parents wishes, you have stayed up late in your big house to meet Santa.
You walk through the dark house, and think you hear some noises coming from the living room where the chimney is.
...in his SACK.
Hmm, this sounds mighty familiar. (lol)

(05-02-2012, 09:06 PM)Leeeyam Wrote:
(05-02-2012, 08:49 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: It's christmas eve, and against your parents wishes, you have stayed up late in your big house to meet Santa.
...in his SACK.
Has somebody already come up with that idea? I'd like to play that story in that case. Smile

RE: custom story ideas! - Miss Rigi - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 10:05 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-02-2012, 09:06 PM)Leeeyam Wrote:
...in his SACK.
Has somebody already come up with that idea? I'd like to play that story in that case. Smile
Oh Silent Night by Statyk. You should give it a run, it's pretty good.

RE: custom story ideas! - Statyk - 05-02-2012

...in his SACK.
Lol... This humors me bro.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-12064.html

Hope you'll enjoy it =]

(05-02-2012, 10:14 PM)Statyk Wrote: Lol... This humors me bro.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-12064.html

Hope you'll enjoy it =]
That was really, really cool! Smile

RE: custom story ideas! - Statyk - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 10:45 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: That was really, really cool! Smile
At first, I was like "wow, he did that fast!"... Then I remembered it was a short campaign. lol I'm glad you enjoyed it =D

RE: custom story ideas! - pandasFTW - 05-03-2012

lolz, never played that one, but it sounds cool, i might go do that Big Grin