Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion (/thread-15476.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Hardarm - 06-01-2012

Ok. I need some help for tonight.
Spoiler below!
I picked up a meat on the castle. I looked at the note it says I have to feed the prisoners. What to do now?
That archives door doesn't work, there is an error relating some "08_archives". I have checked the file there isn't anything called 08_archive but there is 08_Castle and 09_archive. Should I change that on the editor?
I'd like to be replied until tonight i'll be very much grateful.
Or at least some hint..

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Measuring - 06-01-2012

(06-01-2012, 04:16 PM)Hardarm Wrote: Ok. I need some help for tonight.
Spoiler below!
I picked up a meat on the castle. I looked at the note it says I have to feed the prisoners. What to do now?
That archives door doesn't work, there is an error relating some "08_archives". I have checked the file there isn't anything called 08_archive but there is 08_Castle and 09_archive. Should I change that on the editor?
I'd like to be replied until tonight i'll be very much grateful.
Or at least some hint..
Hey there, i'll help you out Tongue
Spoiler below!
The archive 08 is not supposed to be there and do not change any file names in the mod, (will probably mess things up). And for the meat, you are supposed to place it by a door in the castle. There is blood infront of the door. This have now been changed for the upcomming update since its pretty hard to figure out.

(06-01-2012, 04:38 PM)Measuring Wrote: Hey there, i'll help you out Tongue
Spoiler below!
The archive 08 is not supposed to be there and do not change any file names in the mod, (will probably mess things up). And for the meat, you are supposed to place it by a door in the castle. There is blood infront of the door. This have now been changed for the upcomming update since its pretty hard to figure out.
Thanks! Smile

Measuring I am asking your help in front of some people because I am livestreaming. (http://www.livestream.com/hardarm) and I am in the archives. I am lost. What should I do? Tongue
Spoiler below!
I have noticed the openable shelf but doesn't represent me anything :/

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - SUMMER^ - 06-02-2012

(05-31-2012, 08:23 AM)Zipi Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 08:48 PM)SUMMER^ Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 03:59 PM)darkadders Wrote: Not worth any more of my time.
I'm sorry Summer but stop acting like such a spoilt brat. You want to work in the community for bug testing and such learn to accept criticism just like your clients do. Also if you WATCHED crys play through you missed a few clipping textures..
Sorry if I offended you. Sometimes people don't present their views in the kindest of ways. Let's forget about it...

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Danny Boy - 06-02-2012

"WHAT? I'm
sorry, it's just that I spent about 10 hours scouring the map for the
most obvious clipping/flickering issues and having them removed. Do you
think YOU could document the problems you experienced, rather than just
writing this negative report?
"

What? no offense dude but thats no escuse! i am making huge fucking maps for my next custom story and no offense you don't need to spend 10 hours to look for clipping issues and still have them in almost all corners of the game, you just need to know what the fuck you are doing whit level editor! damn i hate people that think making levels are the hardest thing in the world so they obviously don't deserve negative criticisms!

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - RawkBandMan - 06-02-2012

(06-02-2012, 01:03 PM)Danarogon Wrote: "WHAT? I'm
sorry, it's just that I spent about 10 hours scouring the map for the
most obvious clipping/flickering issues and having them removed. Do you
think YOU could document the problems you experienced, rather than just
writing this negative report?
"

What? no offense dude but thats no escuse! i am making huge fucking maps for my next custom story and no offense you don't need to spend 10 hours to look for clipping issues and still have them in almost all corners of the game, you just need to know what the fuck you are doing whit level editor! damn i hate people that think making levels are the hardest thing in the world so they obviously don't deserve negative criticisms!
Holy shit, calm down. I got impatient and watched a little bit of a playthrough of this on Youtube, and I saw a couple flickers at the most, that were almost unnoticeable.

Anyways, everyone needs to calm the fuck down!

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Hunter of Shadows - 06-03-2012

(06-02-2012, 09:54 AM)SUMMER^ Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 08:23 AM)Zipi Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 08:48 PM)SUMMER^ Wrote:
(05-24-2012, 03:59 PM)darkadders Wrote: Not worth any more of my time.
I'm sorry Summer but stop acting like such a spoilt brat. You want to work in the community for bug testing and such learn to accept criticism just like your clients do. Also if you WATCHED crys play through you missed a few clipping textures..
Sorry if I offended you. Sometimes people don't present their views in the kindest of ways. Let's forget about it...
I apologize if my review offended in any way, that was not intentional if so, because I may not have made it clear that my overall experience was good

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - bagobonez - 06-03-2012

I'm stuck...
Spoiler below!
I made the lubricant wet and got the piston working, but now what? I pushed that corresponding lever down and heard the "puzzle solved" sound... but now I still don't know where to go? In Area cells 2 there's a door with a barricade, and further upstairs there's a door that isn't functionable and beside it the stupid open door with the monster inside that makes me do the platforming/follow-the-sound section over again. Where do i go?

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Hardarm - 06-03-2012

(06-03-2012, 10:41 AM)bagobonez Wrote: I'm stuck...
Spoiler below!
I made the lubricant wet and got the piston working, but now what? I pushed that corresponding lever down and heard the "puzzle solved" sound... but now I still don't know where to go? In Area cells 2 there's a door with a barricade, and further upstairs there's a door that isn't functionable and beside it the stupid open door with the monster inside that makes me do the platforming/follow-the-sound section over again. Where do i go?
Spoiler below!
That piston opened the tunnel where you found the water. Yes it's annoying that monster part Measuring should make it happen just once :/