Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion (/thread-15476.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Traggey - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 09:20 PM)GrAVit Wrote: Hey, I downloaded this total conversion, and some of my normal Amnesia sound effects were replaced by the ones in Tenebris Lake. I believe these are some of the item pickup sounds, including notes, potions, keys, etc.. Is there a fix for this?
There is not, the very moment I noticed this mod required overiding files I instantly made a backup of my installation folder, this mod should really have been isolated.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - devin413 - 06-04-2012

@PewDie
just download it again and replace all the files with the new one^^. brofist yehh pls try it again ... wanna see you get scared Big Grin.
it will may bring some more clearness in to it i hope so.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - GrAVit - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 09:24 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 09:20 PM)GrAVit Wrote: Hey, I downloaded this total conversion, and some of my normal Amnesia sound effects were replaced by the ones in Tenebris Lake. I believe these are some of the item pickup sounds, including notes, potions, keys, etc.. Is there a fix for this?
There is not, the very moment I noticed this mod required overiding files I instantly made a backup of my installation folder, this mod should really have been isolated.
Do you know exactly which ones were replaced? I would like them all restored.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Mine Turtle - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 09:56 PM)GrAVit Wrote:
Do you know exactly which ones were replaced? I would like them all restored.
basic re-instalation of amnesia. yay

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Measuring - 06-05-2012

Deleting the tenebrislake folder in sounds removes the new sounds and the engine starts using the old ones again.

For some reason, the engine uses the ones included in Tenebris Lake. But removing them when you're done or right away will make things normal. Nothing is replaced, it's just then engine choosing the new ones over the old ones Smile

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - GrAVit - 06-05-2012

Alright thanks.

(06-04-2012, 08:50 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 02:57 PM)Measuring Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 02:41 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: The mapping is really too confusing and frustrating for me to wanting to finish this (especially the waterfall part). :/ It's a shame because I think you two have a lot of potential. I was first really drawn into this CS while playing, it had a beautiful and dark atmosphere. I really hope to see more of your work in the future.
First of all, have you updated it to 1.1? If not then do so.
Spoiler below!
And where there waterfall is, there is a platform next to it. You need to stack boxes there in order to get up to the save and then jump across the platforms. Om du inte listar ut hur du ska göra så kan du lägga till mig på skype och jag kan visa dig om du vill (kan dela min skärm). skype:edvin96wenden
Hittade ingen changelog, vad innehåller updaten exakt? Kanske ger det en till chans när jag får tid. ^^
A short changelog:
Spoiler below!

Bugfixes
More diaries for the sake of the story.
When we released it, we forgot to use the correct langfile. This is now fixed and there shouldn't be as many typos.
Some quests were made more clear.
Added a save in the dungeon entrance.
The mod now saves when there is a new chapter.
Some map changes and a new area added.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Danny Boy - 06-05-2012

weird... it didn't overwritten anything on my pc...

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Wetterhound - 06-05-2012

Does the update, by any chance, fix the brightness?

(06-05-2012, 01:40 AM)Wetterhound Wrote: Does the update, by any chance, fix the brightness?
Dude.... It's Amnesia, and it's a horror game. It's supposed to be dark Wink