Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion (/thread-15476.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Traggey - 06-05-2012

(06-05-2012, 02:11 PM)devin413 Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 02:07 PM)Xanthos Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 02:05 PM)devin413 Wrote: send me pm dont wanna spam that tread if you wanna complain about more stuff Big Grin.
Thank you!
was not mean to you normal users you can say what you dont like and like i will take a look on it and i will try to fix it. im talking to darkadders. but np ^^

and i dont care about you dark sry if this sound a bid like an asshole but its enough.
Darkadders is not the only one complaining about the lighting, sir you must consider actually accepting feedback rather making up excuses to disregard it. The major complaints about this story this far has been about the lighting and the story writing. Noone here is trying to bash you nor you work, it's all feedback which is given to you to try to help you improve as a modder.

Also I wish to make a request, could you please create a list of folders and files that need to be deleted upon uninstalling this mod? I do not wish to have it cluttering my installation folder.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - devin413 - 06-05-2012

i never said that hes the only one but hes the only one how need to complain about every little think what whe did wrong. pls READ BEFORE POST what i posted.

i accepting feedback every time when some one says anythink i say ok thx for the report and i will try to fix it.
and to delete it
just open the winrar folder and look where the folders are and they are all labbeld Tenerbrislake just delete those. hope that will help you.

(06-05-2012, 03:16 PM)devin413 Wrote: i never said that hes the only one but hes the only one how need to complain about every little think what whe did wrong. pls READ BEFORE POST what i posted.

i accepting feedback every time when some one says anythink i say ok thx for the report and i will try to fix it.
and to delete it
just open the winrar folder and look where the folders are and they are all labbeld Tenerbrislake just delete those. hope that will help you.
Sadly this does not help me because I did not keep the .rar file anywhere on my computer due to the large file size, please submit a list.

then go to your amnesia folder in search in every folder for the name tenerbrislake and delete it.

(06-05-2012, 04:28 PM)devin413 Wrote: then go to your amnesia folder in search in every folder for the name tenerbrislake and delete it.
Very well, I've removed it that way, as for the replaced sound effects, could you list the names of these so that I can replace them with the originals again?

there are no sounds witch get replaced like measuring said the engien takes those new sounds normaly if you delete everthing then it shall be normal. i watched true the hole rar file there ar no files which called the same like in amnesia. all new sounds are placed in a extra folder.

(06-05-2012, 05:13 PM)devin413 Wrote: there are no sounds witch get replaced like measuring said the engien takes those new sounds normaly if you delete everthing then it shall be normal. i watched true the hole rar file there ar no files which called the same like in amnesia. all new sounds are placed in a extra folder.
Fantastic, well then I'm ridden of it! Cheers.

wow mate you take it rly rly serious sry not form england or so and not perfect enough for you maybe.
bad joke or i have a bad humor. pls go and mess with somebody else.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - seahawks4ever - 06-06-2012

I'm stuck again -_-
Spoiler below!

I lubricated, I pulled, I got the sound of accomplishment, but I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do now. I swear I've run everywhere, even stepped into that dark room twice and did that platform jumping. As far as I can tell, there is one door with a piece of wood on it and this little stick sticking out of the wall. I've tried to break it/move it/etc. but only could get it to move a little. What am I missing?

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Wetterhound - 06-06-2012

Creators, I sincerely apologize for apparently starting the "lighting good vs. bad" thing that just stretched across three pages. That was not my intent at all. Sorry. <.>