Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+---- Forum: Showcase (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-36.html)
+---- Thread: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion (/thread-15476.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - HarshlyCritical - 05-18-2012

I'm a little stuck, I think.

Spoiler below!
Looking for the barrel named "Acidum Aqua." I've reached the section at the very bottom of Storage with a Save Point, a waterfall, and a makeshift elevator with a lever. The bottom of the room seems to contain nothing except a chest that has oil and two tinderboxes. I tried dipping my Container in the standing water, but apparently that's not what you do. Am I missing something big? What do you do in this area? Haha.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - SonOfLiberty796 - 05-18-2012

How did I NOT hear about this story?!

This looks really freakin' amazing and promising. Definitely going to play it.

EDIT: DAMN IT! Stupid file authorization.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - RawkBandMan - 05-19-2012

*eye twitch* the file still says its waiting authorization *flip desk*

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Measuring - 05-19-2012

(05-18-2012, 11:58 PM)HarshlyCritical Wrote: I'm a little stuck, I think.

Spoiler below!
Looking for the barrel named "Acidum Aqua." I've reached the section at the very bottom of Storage with a Save Point, a waterfall, and a makeshift elevator with a lever. The bottom of the room seems to contain nothing except a chest that has oil and two tinderboxes. I tried dipping my Container in the standing water, but apparently that's not what you do. Am I missing something big? What do you do in this area? Haha.
There is another area in the mine:
Spoiler below!
If you go down the elevator, then there is a rock you can jumo on to the right. It leads up to a new area! Good luck: P

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - HarshlyCritical - 05-19-2012

(05-19-2012, 12:26 AM)Measuring Wrote:

Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!
If you go down the elevator, then there is a rock you can jumo on to the right. It leads up to a new area! Good luck: P
Whew, thanks.

Spoiler below!
I have the Drill, but I'm still having difficulty finding the "Acidum Aqua" barrel. I feel like I've checked every single barrel in Storage and none are labeled. I was also looking for the vertical ones like in the original Amnesia game, but haven't seen one of those either.

Apologies for the massive noobery, but I DID have fun making a tower of boxes to reach the ladder in that one room! I thought for sure the barrel was hiding up there, but nope. DERP

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - SUMMER^ - 05-19-2012

(05-19-2012, 01:05 AM)HarshlyCritical Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 12:26 AM)Measuring Wrote:

Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!
Whew, thanks.

Spoiler below!
I have the Drill, but I'm still having difficulty finding the "Acidum Aqua" barrel. I feel like I've checked every single barrel in Storage and none are labeled. I was also looking for the vertical ones like in the original Amnesia game, but haven't seen one of those either.

Apologies for the massive noobery, but I DID have fun making a tower of boxes to reach the ladder in that one room! I thought for sure the barrel was hiding up there, but nope. DERP
Spoiler below!
I think you have to look at the little nozzle part of the large barrels by the dress. The name of the barrel should display if you do this. I think it's near the area with the bloody dress. Let me know if this works.

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - HarshlyCritical - 05-19-2012

Thanks SUMMER^, that's exactly where it was.

Now though, I got this:

FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'maps/tenebrislake/E:/Program Files(x86)/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/maps/tenebrislake/08_archive.map'

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Measuring - 05-19-2012

(05-19-2012, 02:17 AM)HarshlyCritical Wrote: Thanks SUMMER^, that's exactly where it was.

Now though, I got this:

FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'maps/tenebrislake/E:/Program Files(x86)/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/maps/tenebrislake/08_archive.map'
You are not supposed to be able get to that door... Now removed for future update...

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - Frankiescou - 05-19-2012

I am so playing this if I ever manage to install it. Big Grin

RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion - ChocMonPie - 05-19-2012

Why is it taking too long for File Authorization? It's raging me! Angry