Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Pony Models?? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Pony Models?? (/thread-15835.html)

Pages: 1 2

Pony Models?? - RainBroCrash - 06-04-2012

Okay, I'm doing an MLP:FiM-based CS. I'm obviously gonna need some pony models! Tongue
Anyone know where I can get some ponies to use?
Even if I have to configure them in some way to enable their use in Amnesia? If that's the case I'd like to know how to go about doing that. @_@
I'd highly appreciate the help. Big Grin

RE: Pony Models?? - Kreekakon - 06-04-2012

Litronom, and Skashi have used pony models in their custom stories before. perhaps, you can ask them if it's alright to use their already converted models.

RE: Pony Models?? - Kman - 06-04-2012

*Prepares for flame war*

RE: Pony Models?? - Kreekakon - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 03:05 AM)kman Wrote: *Prepares for flame war*
I'd really prefer if we could just answer the guy's question, and then leave the thread without any casualties.

RE: Pony Models?? - RainBroCrash - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 03:04 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: Litronom, and Skashi have used pony models in their custom stories before. perhaps, you can ask them if it's alright to use their already converted models.
thank you =)

RE: Pony Models?? - Damascus - 06-04-2012

I know AJ, PP, TS, and FS show up through the course of the Small Horse series. That's all I know.

RE: Pony Models?? - Putmalk - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 03:07 AM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 03:05 AM)kman Wrote: *Prepares for flame war*
I'd really prefer if we could just answer the guy's question, and then leave the thread without any casualties.
I don't know...a flame war sounds really appropriate right about now...cuz you know...ponies....really.

RE: Pony Models?? - Measuring - 06-04-2012

What is this thing with all the pony madness anyways?

RE: Pony Models?? - CorinthianMerchant - 06-04-2012

DON'T. FUCKING. TAINT. AMNESIA. WITH. MLP. BULLSHIT.

RE: Pony Models?? - Adny - 06-04-2012

(06-04-2012, 08:01 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: DON'T. FUCKING. TAINT. AMNESIA. WITH. MLP. BULLSHIT.
Please calm down, no excessive use of caps lock and periods is necessary. By raging this hard over such a little thing, you're damaging this community much more than fans of PDP and MLP are. Allow me to share with you rule #19 of the internet:

The more you hate something, the stronger it gets.

You are further dividing this community with your hateful comments towards anyone who's ideas don't perfectly match your own. I used to be on the same boat as you, but then I realized that hating it and spamming every post made by these people won't change anything (except people's general attitudes towards you).

Just because these aren't the typical types of scares found in the main game doesn't instantly make them terrible. In fact, there are some funny/joke/MLP maps (such as "The Small Horse" I think it's called, or "Dark Room") that have more time put into than standard custom stories because of new models and interesting level design/new ideas. Even by ripping models from other games, it shows more effort and initiative than a lot of "serious" mod creators.

You can't let yourself get upset over such minuscule things; just remember:

If everyone in the world was shunned for having different interests and ideas of fun, it would be hella boring.