Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
penumbra parodys! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: penumbra parodys! (/thread-1595.html)

Pages: 1 2

penumbra parodys! - jo291 - 02-12-2008

i think someone should make a penumbra parody what do you guys think?

RE: penumbra parodys! - Kedjane - 02-12-2008

I don't think so. There's not much fun about Penumbra.

RE: penumbra parodys! - Klayman - 02-12-2008

I was thinking about this. Maybe me and my friend will make a short movie about Penumbra Overture.

RE: penumbra parodys! - Yuhaney - 02-12-2008

With the game? Animation? In real life? Or what is the thought of yours? Smile

RE: penumbra parodys! - jo291 - 02-13-2008

Klayman Wrote:I was thinking about this. Maybe me and my friend will make a short movie about Penumbra Overture.
how about this awsome numba like the awsome parody series
id also like a fraps one if you can or whatever

RE: penumbra parodys! - Klayman - 02-13-2008

Scraper Wrote:With the game? Animation? In real life? Or what is the thought of yours?

I think it will be best in real life with good camera. I have a good enviroment in cellar (I am not sure if this is the right word) under my house. It is very dark and scary. Maybe some dog can play as monster in there Wink.

RE: penumbra parodys! - jo291 - 02-14-2008

Klayman Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:With the game? Animation? In real life? Or what is the thought of yours?

I think it will be best in real life with good camera. I have a good enviroment in cellar (I am not sure if this is the right word) under my house. It is very dark and scary. Maybe some dog can play as monster in there Wink.
ingame would be best for me but its your project

RE: penumbra parodys! - Klayman - 02-27-2008

Yesterday I tried to make some short movie with mobile phone to see how it would look like when working with real camera. Even though it was a short and simple scene it was very difficult to make enough lights for camera to see something but not to see everything. Also holding the flashlight and mobile phone in one hand was big problem.
But one important thing was working very well: It was fun! Smile

RE: penumbra parodys! - Pepsi - 02-28-2008

Klayman Wrote:Yesterday I tried to make some short movie with mobile phone to see how it would look like when working with real camera. Even though it was a short and simple scene it was very difficult to make enough lights for camera to see something but not to see everything. Also holding the flashlight and mobile phone in one hand was big problem.

Remember to put a noise filter on the movie. Smile

RE: penumbra parodys! - jo291 - 02-29-2008

Klayman Wrote:Yesterday I tried to make some short movie with mobile phone to see how it would look like when working with real camera. Even though it was a short and simple scene it was very difficult to make enough lights for camera to see something but not to see everything. Also holding the flashlight and mobile phone in one hand was big problem.
will we get to see this movie?