Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[ANN] I create horror/ambient music for Custom Stories[NEW MUSIC ADDED] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [ANN] I create horror/ambient music for Custom Stories[NEW MUSIC ADDED] (/thread-16199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - maxint33 - 06-19-2012

I've just finished a custom song for when a monster is chasing you, check it out!

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - bored2tears - 06-20-2012

Hmm, the chase theme is interesting.

There is something I dislike about it, but I can't put my finger on it.

One of my favorite things about it is the percussion (is it percussion?). It reminds me of a heart beating, which actually made mine start to beat faster. Tongue

Keep up the good work! I may ask for music, but I need to practice modding more, before I ask you. Wouldn't want to waste your time.

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - maxint33 - 06-20-2012

Thanks for the feedback, the heartbeat was well intended =D

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - maxint33 - 07-07-2012

(06-20-2012, 01:18 AM)maxint33 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, the heartbeat was well intended =D
At the moment, Im on vacation so request wont go through until the 15th. Sorry to keep anyone waiting!

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - Kazakarumariou - 07-07-2012

(06-20-2012, 12:46 AM)bored2tears Wrote: There is something I dislike about it, but I can't put my finger on it.
I think it's the lack of rising tension. Sounds like it'd be best for the rising of action. Like a sound of breaking glass or footsteps from far away letting you know you have to hide.

It's simply fantastic.

EDIT: Also once you return to feeding us with the eerie music. Can you tell me what you're using to make the music?

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - maxint33 - 07-09-2012

To make music, I use Ableton Live 8. It can be a bit difficult to use sometimes but with the use of tutorials online you can manage to get by. Shy

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - zaggnut - 07-10-2012

my clean underwear drawer is empty

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - maxint33 - 07-29-2012

bump
Im still hoping to help!

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - Kazakarumariou - 07-29-2012

May I use the second "Chase theme" song you made in a custom story I've been working on for a while? I will give you credit.

RE: I am willing to make Custom Music for your Custom Story. Anytime! - maxint33 - 07-29-2012

(07-29-2012, 02:02 AM)Harthex Wrote: May I use the second "Chase theme" song you made in a custom story I've been working on for a while? I will give you credit.
Feel free Smile