Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. (/thread-18915.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Ghieri - 10-26-2012

(10-26-2012, 01:32 AM)Zaffre Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 01:30 AM)Aldighieri Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 12:37 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:
(10-25-2012, 03:11 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: England.

Chubby girls make my spurs go jingle, jangle, jingle.
You shouldn't be so casual about obesity; it's a serious problem XD
Well I give 'em 5 dozen fried eggs, milk with apple juice. I take your bet, and slam it against the wall!
You shouldn't let them eat that much, they'll get a stomachache.
Only on Tuesdays. I hear that doctors have found traces of mooncheese in their belly buttons, which gives them infinite storage capacity.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-26-2012

(10-26-2012, 01:55 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: Only on Tuesdays. I hear that doctors have found traces of mooncheese in their belly buttons, which gives them infinite storage capacity.

Quite so.

Che farò senza Euridice?
Dove andrò senza il mio ben?
Euridice, o Dio, rispondi!
Io son pure il tuo fedele.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Ghieri - 10-26-2012

Quote: Che farò senza Euridice?

Dove andrò senza il mio ben?

Euridice, o Dio, rispondi!

Io son pure il tuo fedele.
Hate to break it to you, but she was found dead after she allegedly snorted Cocaine from a lake of battery acid. INDUSTRIALIZATION FTW!!!

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-26-2012

Reading everything below the OP, and I dun understand anything.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - CorinthianMerchant - 10-26-2012

(10-26-2012, 05:18 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Reading everything below the OP, and I dun understand anything.
You might suffer from a disorder.

L'étendard sanglant est levé!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Robby - 10-26-2012

(10-26-2012, 06:01 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: You might suffer from a disorder.
I have a lot of disorders, TYVM.

But the utter confusion in this thread is almost matching that of the "Time?" thread.

Visit a doctor. Now.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Statyk - 10-26-2012

(10-26-2012, 06:02 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 06:01 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: You might suffer from a disorder.
I have a lot of disorders, TYVM.

But the utter confusion in this thread is almost matching that of the "Time?" thread.
The purpose of this thread is like a social game. One person says something or asks a strange question, the person below has to answer it as though it were serious question. Then they ask a strange question. And it repeats. This is why it doesn't make any sense if you don't understand how it works.

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - imgoneimdead - 10-26-2012

I'm glad we are all having problems.

Now when do I get my cat to eat your scrubbing bubbles?

RE: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours. - Statyk - 10-26-2012

(10-26-2012, 06:56 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: I'm glad we are all having problems.

Now when do I get my cat to eat your scrubbing bubbles?
I suggest doing so when the moon is full. The light helps the body digest it better.

Does anyone know where I put my keys? I lost them 2 days ago and haven't been able to get out of my house.