Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] My WIP Amnesia Custom Story (/thread-19265.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - kartanonperuna - 11-21-2012

Looks good.

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Pshyched - 11-21-2012

(11-21-2012, 10:25 AM)The chaser Wrote:
(11-21-2012, 09:28 AM)Pshyched Wrote: I will definitely check it out once I finish work, in like an hours time. And see what it looks like, it sounds interesting. Cheers Hardarm.

I was also think of doing a Daily/Weekly Blog showcasing the updates of my Custom Story. Could be interesting... Thoughts?
That's what people usually does. Update it with progress and such, and you will receive advice and such. I love the word "such" Big Grin

For example, if you make some new models for your story, you can post a reply saying "dude, I have done this and this, do you like it?" And surely people will tell it to you.
Haha yeah. I think I love the word Interesting.
But yeah, as I have been doing on here, I just keep posting and seeing what people think of it. I always take the advice Smile

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Pshyched - 11-21-2012

Hey guys, I decided to show you guys what it looks like in game with screenshots, But I don't know it looks to someone else, so i recorded a little bit of what I have created. Again, I love feedback.
Feedback is what makes something better!

Enjoy.

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Hardarm - 11-21-2012

(11-21-2012, 05:42 PM)Pshyched Wrote: Hey guys, I decided to show you guys what it looks like in game with screenshots, But I don't know it looks to someone else, so i recorded a little bit of what I have created. Again, I love feedback.
Feedback is what makes something better!

Enjoy.

Looks pretty good!

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Pshyched - 11-22-2012

Thank you!
I apologize for the Compression, Youtube has horrible Compression for me and I have no idea why!

Quick update for tonight guys, I'm still working on it. Just wondering If anyone has any ideas for the Roof of the Veranda's? I was thinking about leaving them like that.

[Image: update23112012.jpg]

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Pshyched - 11-22-2012

This is it Bro's! These will be the last 3 Images for a long time! I'm going to keep working on this Custom Mod now, without giving any more info away. The Next time you hear about it, It should have a title and a storyline and a page on ModDB!

I Await that day. Below are the last 3 WIP Images!

[Image: finalimage3.jpg]

[Image: finalimage2.jpg]

[Image: finalimage1.jpg]

Hopefully I will make everything look alot better than what you see here too. Cheers guys!

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Pshyched - 11-25-2012

I can't do it guys, Haha. I find it hard not to show you guys what I am creating, So here is an update on something I have been experimenting with. Tell me what you think guys!

[Image: verandaidea1.jpg]

[Image: verandaidea2.jpg]

[Image: verandaidea3.jpg]

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Hardarm - 11-25-2012

Very nice! That's how I, and some other people became so experienced with the LevelEditor, working on things like this! ^^

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Pshyched - 11-26-2012

Thanks guys! Yeah I was just experimenting with planes and models, and came up with that idea. And it looks like it works great!

RE: My WIP Amnesia Custom Story - Kman - 11-26-2012

You know I have to say, this right here... This looks pretty damn sex.

Yes.