Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[SPOILER] VOTE: Which Monster? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [SPOILER] VOTE: Which Monster? (/thread-20781.html)

Pages: 1 2

VOTE: Which Monster? - Wapez - 03-16-2013

Hey guys! As you might know, Frunken Productions is working on a Full Conversion mod for Amnesia: TDD. We are working on creating new, custom monsters right now, and well, we want your help.

Which type of monster-form is the scariest? This is not gonna be a "hunting" monster, this is a monster that will stare into your soul. Put your vote in the poll and we'll use the picture that won as a reference for our new monster. Thanks!

[Image: GhostFigure_zps4aa4f4c5.jpg]

The picture below is 2 kinds of the same monster. If you vote it up, feel free to leave a comment saying which one of THOSE were the scariest, and why. We appreciate all help, thank you!

[Image: GhostMonsterDesigns02_zpsf9261770.jpg]

Frunken Productions Website

Frunken Productions Blog

RE: VOTE: Which Monster? - afroduckie - 03-16-2013

The second one. Can you send me a link to the mod page? This looks spectacular.

RE: VOTE: Which Monster? - Wapez - 03-16-2013

This is all we have right now:

frunkenproductions.com
blog.frunkenproductions.com

RE: VOTE: Which Monster? - VeNoMzTeamHysterical - 03-16-2013

The second one looks amazing its like a grim reaper.. Smile

It would be really nice if you have on your map a graveyard and then see this one from the distance i would shit in my pants for that Wink

(03-16-2013, 08:00 PM)VeNoMzTeamHysterical Wrote: The second one looks amazing its like a grim reaper.. Smile

It would be really nice if you have on your map a graveyard and then see this one from the distance i would shit in my pants for that Wink

Yeah, I'd get scared as hell too. Wink

RE: VOTE: Which Monster? - FlawlessHappiness - 03-16-2013

The first one would be cool if he was really ghost and shadow-like... So he could emerge from the shadows when he is enabled

RE: VOTE: Which Monster? - Adny - 03-16-2013

The first looks reminiscent of a Deku scrub from LOZ: Majora's Mask. With that in mind, I'd prefer the second monster.

(03-16-2013, 09:36 PM)Jurasbatas Wrote: I like none of them...

You drew them man, you should be proud :*

RE: VOTE: Which Monster? - W4rpCore - 03-17-2013

the first one is creepy as hell. if its inside a house, my vote goes for the first one, but outside like a graveyard it would go for the second one.

Do both of them.

RE: VOTE: Which Monster? - WALP - 03-17-2013

I like the second one one, but the clothes its wearing makes it look a bit fat and silly, I think it would be better if you tightended the clothes a bit more in, especially at the bottom. I would also like to see how it looks with the face of the first one inside its hood.